Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

As I understand it, the trade-ins should have been picked up and scanned by now, right?

I still didn't receive a tracking number or at least confirmation of receipt for my hero I sent in early november.

We had been in contact last weekend and I had sent you my email address, so maybe it's too early to panic.

Should I wait or reach out to Lewis directly? He will still be very busy, I guess. I'm not in a hurry, but some kind of confirmation would be relaxing.

No tracking info for me either. I sent my trade-in back in November and received a confirmation email from Lewis on December 5th, but nothing since.

I’m sick I missed this because the detail and passion that went into the project are obvious. Do you have plans for a second run? I would love to be able to get one (and a crystal chamber/chassis when available). You guys do amazing work.

I recieved my Elite MoM of all Heroes saber today. Very well packaged, designed, built and looks great. However I am missing a few things and have one thing extra (sort of). Obviously I do not have the helper board or the reveal board so in addition to those I am missing...

1 blade retention set screw (the one on the other bell cup is present)
The idealized arrow face plate
7/8" blade adapter (not the 7/8" emitter faceplate, just the blade adapter)

The other item I am missing is the canon grenade section and that is because I was sent two idealized grenade sections. Not a problem for me as I wanted idealized anyway so I consider that one a win, lol. Everything else appears to be accounted for and I'm stoked to have it.

Last edited:
I recieved my Elite MoM of all Heroes saber today. Very well packaged, designed, built and looks great. However I am missing a few things and have one thing extra (sort of). Obviously I do not have the helper board or the reveal board so in addition to those I am missing...

1 blade retention set screw (the one on the other bell cup is present)
The idealized arrow face plate
7/8" blade adapter (not the 7/8" emitter faceplate, just the blade adapter)

The other item I am missing is the canon grenade section and that is because I was sent two idealized grenade sections. Not a problem for me as I wanted idealized anyway so I consider that one a win, lol. Everything else appears to be accounted for and I'm stoked to have it.

oh wow. You got a wrong grenade? Ugh. I'll PM you. ‍:/

Did you get two idealized grenades or two canon grenades?

EDIT: Cannot seem to figure out how to get the new forum quote system to work. I do not like it. No sir, I do not, lol.

Patience everybody. Everyone will get their sabers. I've been waiting too and Just got shipment notification on my order. We don't want to scare verity and brr from offering us their amazing Leia saber!!

Patience everybody. Everyone will get their sabers. I've been waiting too and Just got shipment notification on my order. We don't want to scare verity and brr from offering us their amazing Leia saber!!

Hahah. Nah. We're not gonna give up that easily. Buuut. We definitely have some process adjustments and such going forward. I mean this is our first run, so we have learned a lot and continue to do so. Each run we hope to incorporate the findings and make things smoother. Leia and the V2 definitely will proceed. I myself did not anticipate the lack of bandwidth to work on those given this final stretch on the hero but, we're gonna get them out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back