Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

If i got what i paid in a timely fashion,i would be satisfied. I already made an offer to take a monthly payment of $50 a month until i was refunded. At least that would show Brandomack is fulfilling his commitment to refund me. 2 years and nothing is i'm affraid taking the P*ss. I am not a bank and i don't have the extra cash to give away. He is not the only one struggling at the moment. In the 5 years since the run started peoples situations may have change and their disposable income may not be the same. Mine certainly has. I just want what i'm owed.

You guys are not being realistic. Trolling someone on the internet for money you are owed when there was absolutely no legally binding agreement between the parties is pointless. Responding angrily and rejecting a reasonable patch to the issue when Brandonmack has already indicated willingness to go down that path- doesn't get you a penny. If the goal is to get your money back, then nasty banter and threats don't get you anywhere.

I created a reasonable path forward. Nobody gets rich, but everyone gets something. A $600 debt is below any amount in any country where you can file a lawsuit- but you can take someone to small claims court- if you can find a jurisdiction. BM is in Canada I believe where I venture to guess alot of others are in the US. I don't think there is an international small claims court!!

Agree to a scenario like I suggested- or something similar. Draw up and sign a promissory note and have it signed through Docusign, and move forward.

I was a member of the run and when I asked for a refund, it hit my PayPal so fast I didn't know what was happening. Brandon will pay people back and he is willing to pay interest. That's the best anyone will get at the moment. You can't get blood from a stone, even if you troll it. But you can have a promissory note and Brandon WILL reimburse you - but berating on a daily basis may make you feel better for a minute or two, but it won't get your money back.

ventuoguy , I'm sorry to say, but you are very naive if you think refunds with interest would ever happen! Brandomack is only telling you he's not opposed to that idea, because he hopes that people will shut op again for quite a while when he says this! Brandomack will tell you whatever you want to hear, for another few weeks of silence on this thread.

You also say there is no "legally binding agreement", but there actually was! People paid deposits to get a prop in return in a reasonable amount of time. THAT's the agreement that's ALWAYS used on the RPF. If this principle is not important anymore, what would prevent me from starting a sales thread for let's say a full metal, posable, accurate, Dial of Destiny, asking a deposit of $300, take that money and then just say: "Well, I've been in a difficult place right now. Whenever I can, i'll pay you back. Yes, even with interest! But right now I can't, so please don't bother me, because we do not have a "legally binding agreement" and you can not do anything about it. Bye!" It that becomes the way of working on the RPF, the forum can better close down.

Again, I see a lot of back and forth and now Brandomack is also answering, because he knows it will buy him some time AGAIN... He also tells us he's turning down jobs, here! Because the salary doesn't meet his "break even" rate? "Break even" from what???? If he has NO income right now, EVERY job should be taken on! He just openly admits he is not taking on jobs to earn money to pay people back!

And in the meanwhile, valid questions were not answered: How many kits does brandomack has available for people that want a kit? He promised months ago that kits were an option, but I think only one person got a kit right now? The question how many more people could get a kit was never answered. Also the question when people can expect their refund, was never answered.

Come one, people! It's clear that with each respons Brandomack gives, his ONLY aim is to buy again time! And the pattern in this thread is VERY clear: a few posts from Brandomack, and then again radio silence for weeks. Again a few answers, again radio silence for weeks. And in the meanwhile, questions are not answered. For me, the "strategy" Brandomack is using here is crystal clear. It amazes me that some people here still think all will be OK in the end and Brandomack is still a respectable seller here. Unbelievable... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't say he was a respectable "seller" but I do believe he will pay people back. if this was an orchestrated scam then why has he refunded anyone at all? If you look at the list -there have been quite a few people he has refunded, I think even you. His frequency of signing onto the thread and/or giving 'updates' I don't think implies his motivation to repay or not to repay. If he wanted to, he could cancel his membership here and be gone completely, rather than returning every few weeks to give an update. I don't think he is masochistic, where he enjoys the abuse and trolling, I think he wishes to pay people back. That's why he comes back to give an update, even if it is not satisfying to the members who have nothing to show of from their deposits.

This is a 'community' I guess. So people putting on runs - it's all in faith. It's similar to Kickstarter actually, yet LESS structured than that. When you sign up for a Kickstarter there is NO GUARENTEE you will get what you ordered. Nothing is guaranteed except death and taxes! So again, at this point, I would rather have a signed promissory note guaranteeing interest- than nothing.

Tell you what ventuguy,you pay me back what Brandon owes me and you can have my promissory plus the interest for yourself. If you truly believe your suggestion will work. As for trolling Who called who an "A hole"?

I didn't say he was a respectable "seller" but I do believe he will pay people back. if this was an orchestrated scam then why has he refunded anyone at all? If you look at the list -there have been quite a few people he has refunded, I think even you.
Yep, he refunded me only because I was a pain in the a** and didn't keep my mouth shut, like most other people here do. I don't say he intended to scamm people from the beginning, but I do believe the pile of **** is now so big he doesn't really care anymore and just wants to buy time.
His frequency of signing onto the thread and/or giving 'updates' I don't think implies his motivation to repay or not to repay. If he wanted to, he could cancel his membership here and be gone completely, rather than returning every few weeks to give an update.
In that case he would 100% admit he's a fraud, and he will never work in the prop-business again! The only reason he is still on the forum and answering from time to time, is to keep up the appearance that he is willing to solve this some way or another. But if he was REALLY trying to solve this, why didn't he take the job offers he had? Why did he say he has a "break even" salary? When you have no job at all, what do you mean with "break even"? Doesn't make sense at all! Sounds just like: "Not willing to work at this rate." Well, in that case you are also not willing to solve your own problems, mate!

And maybe Brandomack really has the intend to solve this in his mind, but his current attitude makes that this will NEVER get solved! Not taking on job offers, not a single initative to refund a single RPF member (not in the last few months, at least). Not answering questions...? This is not the way to "solve" things!

This is a 'community' I guess. So people putting on runs - it's all in faith. It's similar to Kickstarter actually, yet LESS structured than that. When you sign up for a Kickstarter there is NO GUARENTEE you will get what you ordered.
If this was a Kickstarter campaign, indeed no blasters would have been delivered, but every backer would have gotten their money back!!!! I think people here would never have made a fuss if they just got their refund back. Nobody would be mad at Brandomack in that case. Heck, I was in different runs where this happened. Where the person doing the run just said: "Sorry, I don't think I can manage this run, and will refund everybody." I never saw people being mad about this. But what's happening here is that brandomack says: "Sorry, I don't think I can manage this run, and I will refund everybody WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!!! Maybe never, and if you make too much off a stir, I will call you a A-hole and threaten you that you will be last in line to get a blaster (in my case) or a refund (in sstusy's case)."

I think the only thing people here would like to see, is when kits will be send out or when refunds will be paid. All the rest are excuses, or irrelevant talk... We are way beyond the point of excuses after FIVE years! Just refund or send out kits to people who want it. At least START paying back people! All the rest is useless talk, unreliable excuses and self pity.

That being said, I also heard "rumours" that brandomack went on vacation recently? If that turns out to be true, I think we can call all the self pity bs, right? I don't have very concrete info, so I'm not going to make strong claims here, but I ask people that do have concrete info, to really share that here, because in that case, if Brandomack has money to spent on a vacation, but not on one single refund, I think we have a completely other story, right?

Last edited:
I also have heard that Brandomack has just returned from a vacation. Maybe that is why he wasn't on here from 25th June.

Tell you what ventuguy,you pay me back what Brandon owes me and you can have my promissory plus the interest for yourself. If you truly believe your suggestion will work. As for trolling Who called who an "A hole"?
I think that's a reasonable proposal. you get back your money, and ventuoguy can make a profit on the interests there. If he is convinced that Brandomack will pay everybody back, and Brandomack really is willing to pay interests, then I see no reason not to accept this offer, right? Only reason not to accept this offer, would be because ventuoguy is not really sure that Brandomack will actually refund everybody and / or does not really believe Brandomack is willing to pay interests.

It's similar to Kickstarter actually, yet LESS structured than that. When you sign up for a Kickstarter there is NO GUARENTEE you will get what you ordered. Nothing is guaranteed except death and taxes!
This, paired with your “no legally binding” talk, is such a gross take on the situation, and frankly a dangerous precedent to set given how runs are typically funded on this forum.

Tom- for a Kickstarter campaign, you are incorrect, it is absolutely untrue that you will get your money back if a product is not received. You can lose your money on a Kickstarter campaign. Just like runs on the RPF, don't put in more money than you are prepared to lose, 100 percent unfortunately. And of course I am not 100 percent sure that Brandonmack will pay everyone back, as I absolutely cannot 100 percent control anyone else's behavior, sometimes I can't even control mine! However what I state is still true, my belief is that he will.

Stussy- if you really want to sell your debt, anyone who buys debt realizes they get it at a discount? My question to you is, what are you willing to take to be rid of this? $300? $400? Just curious! It may be a good deal for me, and I am sure Brandonmack would elevate me in the repayment list as well.

Bones- it is true and it is scary. But we are just a bunch of grown men (and perhaps some women) who indulge ourselves with toys. We shouldn't take ourselves too seriously. And this is coming for a big movie buff and prop fan. Fact remains that even if a run is instituted by a capable member who intends to do the job and produce the product, circumstances beyond their control may happen. What if they are in a car accident or worse? Who is going to build the prop then? Things happen. I am following another run where a 'well known' member is now over two years into two separate runs and has gone ghost. This is after a run this member did years ago now that also went sideways. Now is behind producing more products.

I didn't mean to cause any strife; just thought I could create a suggestion to patch this over.

Tom- for a Kickstarter campaign, you are incorrect, it is absolutely untrue that you will get your money back if a product is not received. You can lose your money on a Kickstarter campaign. Just like runs on the RPF, don't put in more money than you are prepared to lose, 100 percent unfortunately.
No, mate. If the amount of a Kickstarter campaign is not reached, the campaign is canceled and every backer gets it's money back! These are the rules. And it doesn't matter, because this IS NOT a kickstarter campaign! Or do you try to say: "Also in kickstarter campaigns you find people that screw other people!" Well, yeah, you find dishonest people everyuwhere! That's the whole point here, remember?

Stussy- if you really want to sell your debt, anyone who buys debt realizes they get it at a discount? My question to you is, what are you willing to take to be rid of this? $300? $400? Just curious! It may be a good deal for me, and I am sure Brandonmack would elevate me in the repayment list as well.
I think Stussy would just like back what he paid. Not more, not less! So you are willing to pay Stussy? Is that what you are saying?

Bones- it is true and it is scary. But we are just a bunch of grown men (and perhaps some women) who indulge ourselves with toys. We shouldn't take ourselves too seriously.
Oh, so taking THOUSANDS of dollars of money and then not paying it back is just some child's play for you? Nobody should take to too seriously? Come one, man! Do you hear yourself?

And this is coming for a big movie buff and prop fan. Fact remains that even if a run is instituted by a capable member who intends to do the job and produce the product, circumstances beyond their control may happen. What if they are in a car accident or worse?
He is NOT in a car accident! Please don't give Brandomack idea's! Next post of him could well be that he had an accident now and was unable to answer for months!

Who is going to build the prop then? Things happen. I am following another run where a 'well known' member is now over two years into two separate runs and has gone ghost. This is after a run this member did years ago now that also went sideways. Now is behind producing more products.

I didn't mean to cause any strife; just thought I could create a suggestion to patch this over.
Sorry, mate, I did not hear one "suggestion to patch this over" from you. Only off-topic argumentation, but absolutely nothing that could contribute to a solution.

Maybe you can take over all debt of Brandomack? Pay back every RPF member and make a deal with brandomack that in time he will pay you back the complete amount + interest. THAT would be a solution! In that case I would agree that you created a solution for everybody here.

Tom - tha Kickstarter analogy is the one where the funding WAS reached and production has begun, this is what happened in this case. In a Kickstarter where the funding goal was reached and your credit card is charged- there is NO guarantee that you will receive the item that you are buying.

I know Stussy would just like to be paid what he put in, not more or not less. That's pretty obvious. My idea was to get him paid back and a little more for the wait he has had to endure. I did suggest a patch to this problem orginally- perhaps if there were some support, it could have been accomplished as Brandonmack was willing to do it.

And no, I am not stating that it is OK to take thousands of dollars and not return it or provide the blasters, I merely stated that screaming at Brandon in the forum will not accomplish anything.

And yes, we are grown men playing with expensive and detailed toys. Most of our wives would most definitely agree with that statement!! When you participate in these runs you are taking risk- it's a simple fact of life. As a matter of fact Bones and Dollars commented on ANOTHER run currently just yesterday that has gone sideways. No contact at all from the person who started the run since February and took earnest money from people on the forum. Some paid hundreds of dollars. On that thread, this guy closed his account here, and on Facebook/Etsy etc. Now members are trying to chase him down on Tik Tok of all places.

Buyer Beware.

When you participate in these runs you are taking risk- it's a simple fact of life.
Let's agree to disagree there! We should NEVER accept this as being "a normal risk to take". If we can not trust RPF members, we just should stop the hobby anyway. You consider these as "toys", I consider these as works of art / collectibles / investment. Not "toys".

As a matter of fact Bones and Dollars commented on ANOTHER run currently just yesterday that has gone sideways. No contact at all from the person who started the run since February and took earnest money from people on the forum. Some paid hundreds of dollars. On that thread, this guy closed his account here, and on Facebook/Etsy etc. Now members are trying to chase him down on Tik Tok of all places.

Buyer Beware.
I’ve been following that thread from the start because I considered ordering from him. I didn’t want to machine the piece myself and he was doing them for a reasonable enough price.

I waited to place my order and in that time the normal excuses started flowing in “another week” “machine shop messed up” yadda yadda yadda.

I commented yesterday about how the dude was raided by the FBI and has some ongoing legal trouble, from what I can gather is due to domestic terrorism. I quickly edited my comment to “:/“ as I’m not 100% on the circumstances surrounding that but there was enough info that it was certain the dude was acting in bad faith. I was trying to communicate that they may never hear from this dude again.

With all that being said I’ve drafted up the replica in question. I’m pretty certain I can machine the thing, it’s not a super complicated piece, just one part that I think may be tricky to get right. I don’t intend on doing a run of them, but if I can do it for cheap my intent was to reach out and offer them at material cost for those that were screwed over on that run. If you’ve dug through some of my other posts you know I operate on a “NO DEPOSIT, payment due after you’ve approved your build” policy, so I would completely fund everything and only try to recoup material cost if I could deliver the item.

While these may be toys to some, they still cost people their time and money. As a collector and builder I try to advocate for the good of the community. I’ve sent people hard to find items for free just because I had a spare laying around or found one for cheap while I was out looking for other stuff. To me that’s the spirit of the community. We shouldn’t be so quick to excuse ****** behavior and thievery as something that just happens and is an acceptable risk that is burdened on the buyer. If it is then as Tom said we should just pack it in and shut it down.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, i took deposits to make something that circumstances prevented me from completing. I accept that it was a poor choice to take on this run in the first place, and when i have been in the position to refund someone, i have always done so without question. My main challenge is that i am not currently in the position to offer refunds when asked, and this has frustrated and angered several of my customers. When my financial situation improves, i will continue to go down the list until everyone is refunded what they paid me.

I do my best to field concerns and respond to questions, and i am painfully honest about where i am at financially. If someone is unwilling to accept that, there is nothing i can do to change their opinion.

Brandomack, Have you thought of, or considered going to your bank. Getting a personal loan in the total grand dollar amount owed as a refunds to everyone on the list. Get the loan pay everyone their refunds. After that you can make monthly payments back to your own bank and be done with this. B/c that is the route I do to pay people off so they can leave me alone. Make monthly payments to my bank and move on from this situation. To me that is only VIABLE option and simplest. However you will need to discuss terms with whomever you do your banking with.

Sample Pic Below.
Screenshot 2023-07-13 140202.png

Never gonna happen! Why would Brandomack do that? If he can spend $100 a month, he could pay back a $300 deposit every 3 months and would be working his way down the list already... But this is not happening. Big advantage of having debts with people here in the forum, is that they can only complain. If he has debt with the bank, they'll come for everything he has! So he would be crazy to do this!

Last reply from Brandomack is very clear: basically he's saying that he will pay back people at HIS terms and HIS conditions, and everybody who doesn't agree, can go f*ck themselves. Case closed, then, right? :( (n)

So if no refunds start coming then the only course left is legal action. For people who really know him and either live in the same state or just a few states away from him. Hiding isn't an option b/c that will just add more problem for him. The legal system can be very brutal without compromise.

I hope that some people indeed go that way. But for people that are not living in the US, taking legal action will be many times more expensive than the few hundreds of dollars of the deposit. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back