Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

SO glad I didn't get in on this. Sounded so awesome, but the deposit and the point he was at when requesting it, made me pause for some reason. Guess I lucked out in that regard.

I feel bad for all of you that paid. I hope it works out eventually. Good luck.

You really dodged the bullet there! I was one of the lucky ones that was refunded, but it took me some effort to get my money back... This was the very last time I have let the 6 month period of a paypal payment pass. I don't care if it's a well-known member or not.

Hey Brando, Brando, oh Brando Mack, when are you coming back?
Brando, Brando, oh Brando Mack, you better hurry back.

Hey Brando, Brando, oh Brando Mack, when are you coming back?
Brando, Brando, oh Brando Mack, you better hurry back.
Financial situation still has not changed.

I’m at the mercy of SAG/AFTRA right now, if they choose to strike, then i’m out of work.

I’ll know Wednesday whether or not i have a still have a job on Thursday.

Not jumping in on this discourse for any other reason than to say I’m in the same city/industry as Brandomack and I’m currently ****** for money. The writers strike has shut everything down and I’m in deep ca-ca for rent.

It’s not great these days. I’ve got about 3 months rent and then I’m in a dire sitch.

Praying for an end. Pay the writers!

I need those greenlit projects I was set for rolling again!

I was told when i started on this show back in May, that filming would begin early July, and i would be getting my full rate as a Lead in my position from that point, then the Writers went on strike and the shooting date was pushed to early August. There is no guarantee that this show will begin filming unless there is a resolution between the AMPTP and the guilds they are negotiating with.

I was told April 5 years ago that i would get a blaster. I was also told that i would get a refund now that the blaster is not coming!

I was told April 5 years ago that i would get a blaster. I was also told that i would get a refund now that the blaster is not coming!

Yes you were, and yes you will. I have no control over global shutdowns or a changing film industry. i can only wait and attempt to weather the storm until it passes and things go back to a normal booming economy, so i can end this run by refunding everyone and no longer be concerned with this forum and its members.

You can only wait and weather the storm! Maybe you should be looking for a second job and paying back what you owe! It's over 2 years since you said you would refund people. What effort have you made to pay anything back. What happened to the kits you where going to sell? Not seen 1 in the junkyard! As far as i can see, you stay off here and just leave people waiting and hoping to get back what they put in. You are not the only person struggling for money. But you are the only person who has taken money from people who trusted you.

Not jumping in on this discourse for any other reason than to say I’m in the same city/industry as Brandomack and I’m currently f*cked for money. The writers strike has shut everything down and I’m in deep ca-ca for rent.

It’s not great these days. I’ve got about 3 months rent and then I’m in a dire sitch.

Praying for an end. Pay the writers!

I need those greenlit projects I was set for rolling again!
I feel sorry for you NeoRutty, but you haven't taken my money.

You can only wait and weather the storm! Maybe you should be looking for a second job and paying back what you owe! It's over 2 years since you said you would refund people. What effort have you made to pay anything back. What happened to the kits you where going to sell? Not seen 1 in the junkyard! As far as i can see, you stay off here and just leave people waiting and hoping to get back what they put in. You are not the only person struggling for money. But you are the only person who has taken money from people who trusted you.

You will receive a refund, just like the many others who received their refund, but your attempts at harassment and threats of publicly posting my home address and phone number will only serve you to be the last person on the list to get a refund. You are an A hole, sir. I have not stolen your money, and you haven’t lost your money. I cannot control the situation that i am in, you cannot control the situation i am in, so stop trying to. You seem to think that i am in a situation where i am making lots of money and withholding it from you, and i am most certainly not.

If i was not intending to pay everyone back, i wouldn’t keep coming back here to have to deal with you, if i was going to cut and run then i would have just done that years ago. To shut down my company is by far the easier thing to do than to have to come here and deal with the likes of you, but i don’t take that option. I show up, i tell you where i’m at in a painfully honest way and then suffer your ridicule. There is currently no money in my account, no money for me and no money for you. If i could do something to change that, i would. So calm TF down, take a pause and try to be a less excremental person.

I’m doing the best i can, when things change then you’ll see movement on the list, if there is no movement on the list, then things have not changed. Until then, i’m done responding to your posts stussy

Last edited:
You will receive a refund, just like the many others who received their refund, but your attempts at harassment and threats of publicly posting my home address and phone number will only serve you to be the last person on the list to get a refund. You are an A hole, sir. I have not stolen your money, and you haven’t lost your money. I cannot control the situation that i am in, you cannot control the situation i am in, so stop trying to. You seem to think that i am in a situation where i am making lots of money and withholding it from you, and i am most certainly not.

If i was not intending to pay everyone back, i wouldn’t keep coming back here to have to deal with you, if i was going to cut and run then i would have just done that years ago. To shut down my company is by far the easier thing to do than to have to come here and deal with the likes of you, but i don’t take that option. I show up, i tell you where i’m at in a painfully honest way and then suffer your ridicule. There is currently no money in my account, no money for me and no money for you. If i could do something to change that, i would. So calm TF down, take a pause and try to be a less excremental person.

I’m doing the best i can, when things change then you’ll see movement on the list, if there is no movement on the list, then things have not changed. Until then, i’m done responding to your posts stussy
I will receive a refund,so you have said! for the past 2 years. My attempts at harassment and threats of publicly posting your home address and phone number will only serve to be last on the list to get a refund. You publicly did that to Curtis on the Rocketeer thread did you not. You have the gall to call me an A hole! You say you have not stolen my money! You have had it for 5 years for a product you have not supplied and been telling me for the last 2 years i will get it back! How long would you say is reasonable time to wait for it to be returned before you think it is stolen and not coming back? I am not trying to control the situation you are in,i would just like my money back in a reasonable time! As for you saying you keep coming back to deal with me,you have been asked questions on here plenty of times with no replies. What ridicule have you suffered from me? Telling me to calm TF down,take a pause and try to be a less excremental person,are you having a laugh?
The thing is Brandon you have my money,i owe you nothing. Until said money is returned i see it as stolen.

Djeezes, Brandomack! Stussy is NOT the A-hole here, mate! YOU ARE!!! Quit complaining and calling poeple names! YOU have STOLEN their money! How do you see a situation where someone pays you, you do NOT deliver, someone asks the money back, and you say "I pay you back whenever I feel like it" is NOT THEFT????

Your logic doesn't make sense at all!!! You took people's money and are NOT paying it back! These are the facts, and I don't care how you turn it or how you turn yourself into self-pity, it is still THEFT!!!

Quit the BS and start paying up! You are not even trying!!!

Last edited:
brandomack

I wonder if you not just get another job, e.g. working as a carpenter or something similiar.
I’ve been on indeed looking for work as a cabinetmaker, applied to several but have yet not received a response. Average wage is $19-$28
My break even is $32. In the event of a work stoppage, i’m attempting to hit the ground running.

Last edited:
If I may, I think for this amount of time since earnest money was taken, accrued interest should be paid when Brandonmack can afford to pay. I think this will both encourage Brandon to pay off the creditors sooner rather than later, and for those who feel 'burned' give them some solace that, while the money has not yet returned, has been accruing interest and is an investment.

I believe Brandon is an honest guy and intended to deliver the product. Circumstances got away from him, and while, it was a lapse in judgement for him to have initiated an ambitious run of an expensive prop replica requiring so many different skill sets and methods of manufacture, he posted lots of videos of really very careful and expert mold-making techniques to produce the blaster parts. Not sure what got away from him, but he probably should not have initiated a run that he could not have self-funded.

At any rate, I think he would agree that when time is due to pay, that interest is the right thing to do on the payments he has received. I don't think he should pay interest from Day 1 of receipt of funds, but interest would start to accrue once he tossed in the towel on the run- lets say two years. For a $600 blaster, paying 4.5% per year for the last 24 months, the current owe able amount would be: $655.

Food for thought.

If I may, I think for this amount of time since earnest money was taken, accrued interest should be paid when Brandonmack can afford to pay. I think this will both encourage Brandon to pay off the creditors sooner rather than later, and for those who feel 'burned' give them some solace that, while the money has not yet returned, has been accruing interest and is an investment.

I believe Brandon is an honest guy and intended to deliver the product. Circumstances got away from him, and while, it was a lapse in judgement for him to have initiated an ambitious run of an expensive prop replica requiring so many different skill sets and methods of manufacture, he posted lots of videos of really very careful and expert mold-making techniques to produce the blaster parts. Not sure what got away from him, but he probably should not have initiated a run that he could not have self-funded.

At any rate, I think he would agree that when time is due to pay, that interest is the right thing to do on the payments he has received. I don't think he should pay interest from Day 1 of receipt of funds, but interest would start to accrue once he tossed in the towel on the run- lets say two years. For a $600 blaster, paying 4.5% per year for the last 24 months, the current owe able amount would be: $655.

Food for thought.
I’m not entirely opposed to that. If that offered the members whom i still owe a semblance of peace, then that is something i would consider.

I’m not entirely opposed to that. If that offered the members whom i still owe a semblance of peace, then that is something i would consider.
I think that's great!! Why not keep it simple then and start it based on July 2021. That gives 3 honest years to get the run completed and the payments as deposits. Interest starts to accrue as of two years, 11 days ago. To me, 4.5% seems right. All in favor just say yes. For those who agree, they forfeit any further opportunity to bash Brandonmack. Everyone still owed money has made close to 10 percent on their money and the interest rate is about par with what's available in a money market fund these days.

. For a $600 blaster, paying 4.5% per year for the last 24 months, the current owe able amount would be: $655.

Food for thought.
as good of an idea that is that’s still giving everyone owed the short stick, this is basically an interest free loan. Especially since most credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages are typically monthly interest.

If that $600 was on an unpaid credit card at a compound monthly interest rate it would be about $1200 in accrued interest over 2 years + their original $600

These dudes just want their money, not another weird promise that may not be met.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back