Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vaderbreath

Sr Member
Just got the First Order Stormtrooper Helmet from BBTS. Wow, this helmet is crisp and clean. I know there are a few minor changes compared to the prop, but it is really impressive. Sturdy, kinda heavy, and quite comfortable.

IMG_8388.jpg

Last edited:

Timmythekid

Sr Member
Mine just showed up last night. Can't figure out what the instructions are trying to tell me about the rig to hold it on my head. When I put it on, it sits crookedly. Only slightly frustrating as it's only a display piece and looks very nice in a cabinet.

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As divisive as everything else in the Sequel Trilogy. *lol* I vastly prefer the TFA version -- in no small part because I prefer the lack of teeth. It fit the progression from ANH (gray teeth, black sheer backing) to ESB (same, but with black trim around the whole frown inset) to ROTJ (all black -- teeth, backer, frown edges). The most logical place to go from there was to eliminate the teeth and replace the panty-hose or wire mesh screen backer with something a bit more visually interesting.

Timmythekid

Sr Member
As divisive as everything else in the Sequel Trilogy. *lol* I vastly prefer the TFA version -- in no small part because I prefer the lack of teeth. It fit the progression from ANH (gray teeth, black sheer backing) to ESB (same, but with black trim around the whole frown inset) to ROTJ (all black -- teeth, backer, frown edges). The most logical place to go from there was to eliminate the teeth and replace the panty-hose or wire mesh screen backer with something a bit more visually interesting.
Agree to disagree. The TFA to me looks like a shoe. Designed by Nike. It's like wearing an Air Jordan on your head. Personally I find the teeth bring back a little menace, reduce the 'duck face' effect, and tie it more to a stormtrooper. Regardless, like but don't love the design, so this'll live happily with my modified old Target 2-piece Kylo and scratches all my ST itches for an almost silly little amount of cash.
Messing around with mine a bit last night, I notice that the white panel that makes up the lower face (cheeks) isn't seated correctly on the left side, so it projects a bit out further than on the right side. Pressing on it doesn't seem to catch any pegs that would hold it in place, so not sure what's up with that. Meh.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.