Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Celtic007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one of the newer Rubies Boba Fett helmets that I had repainted a few years ago in the ESB scheme. I was thinking to redo it as the clean Mando version of Boba Fett but then I saw this and now I'm gonna have to get this one too.

I was thinking Hasbro could always do the super worn post Sarlac helmet from Chapters 9 and 14 but that would probably be a little too much wear and weathering, and we know they had a few QC issues with the ESB ones with the battle damage.

Makes sense they went with the repaint since Boba will be wearing it in his new show.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shinchu

Confirmed: wife preordered the mando helmet for me for Xmas!
As soon as its in my grubby little mitts I will do a full review on YouTube and link it here with tons of pics open to requests of certain angles and certain parts.
Now hurry up and wait until JUNE lol *excited groan*

GreedoTwerp

Confirmed: wife preordered the mando helmet for me for Xmas!
As soon as its in my grubby little mitts I will do a full review on YouTube and link it here with tons of pics open to requests of certain angles and certain parts.
Now hurry up and wait until JUNE lol *excited groan*
Your wife is a definite keeper sir and looking forward to your review. I recently got my mitts on the ESB Boba Fett and so impressed with it. I can see why others use this as a base for upgrade projects etc although for me like it as is really. One helmet I would love Hasbro to produce is the biker scout, hopefully somewhere after they do the Mandalorian loyalist types. My current black series collection...
IMG_1759 (2).JPG

SpaceCrawler

The regular white version is presumed, but no one that I know of has seen it listed anywhere as of yet.

That's odd to list Cardinal, who I didn't even know existed before reading this thread, before the normal white helmet (if they decide to release one, though I can't imagine them not).
Ah well, anyway- thanks for the info.

Sean

Blue Leader

Sr Member
I finally got my Cardinal helmet on Friday. Hasbro really hit a home run with this helmet, it's a thing of beauty. And they did a much better job of hiding the speaker grills than on the OT stormtrooper helmet.

Now I'm hoping for a generic stormtrooper, a stormtrooper executioner and a Commander Pyre helmet. An elite stormtrooper would be sweet as well, the black one with a red stripe down the front.

Blue Leader

Sr Member
Ah, well, that's a bummer. I was skeptical with the voice changer thing, if the face flipped up I wasn't sure how they'd pull off the voice changer unless the battery compartment and speaker were in the front. But a guy can hope I guess.

Blue Leader

Sr Member
Well, the scout helmet might not have been real, but I’m pretty sure that this is. Get your credit card ready everyone, we’re all going to want a few and they’re going to sell out fast!

63BD4BD6-EEDD-4E0F-BD7D-01A925CBE4B4.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.