Bill & Ted Face the Music

Why? Vai was the guitar in the 2nd. Not sure who was (if anyone) in the first.

Say earlier, Death/Sadler is confirmed as returning .

Well, we know that Bill and Ted needed him to make a triumphant music video. Plus, it would complete a brick joke.

Maybe that's their story - they have to find their way on their own, without Rufus.

I’ll say it again... While it would be reeeeally unlikely now (maybe not in a few years) I still think Louis CK would have been a great Rufus or guy who Rufus mentored (as Carlin was a mentor of Louis CK)

Ah well.

65690712_10157127989135999_3779191450881753088_n.jpg

As the great Carlin would have said.....people nowadays are absurdly preoccupied with words, when they should be preoccupied by PEOPLE. That preachy attitude is unnecessary.
I don't think it's a matter of a preachy attitude so much as just a question. I was wondering the same thing.

Assumed plot: Hitler blows up the phone booth so that Bill and Ted can't stop him, killing Rufus in the process. Laurence Fishburne shows up with a second phone booth and directs Ted to drag Bill across a blood soaked trip through time, where he viciously takes down history's most notorious dictators.

Assumed plot: Hitler blows up the phone booth so that Bill and Ted can't stop him, killing Rufus in the process. Laurence Fishburne shows up with a second phone booth and directs Ted to drag Bill across a blood soaked trip through time, where he viciously takes down history's most notorious dictators.

I'll allow it.

I know the movie is called Bill and Ted Face The Music, but I've come to learn that the first two movies actually had alternate titles. Originally, the time machine in the first film was meant to be a VW Bus, with the film titled Bill and Ted's Time Bus. However, they changed the time machine to a phone booth to avoid a potential lawsuit, thus renaming the film to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. The second film was originally titled Bill and Ted Go To Hell, but the title was changed to avoid the rating system. So, they named it Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Now, here's my idea for an alternate title: Bill and Ted's Most Triumphant Conclusion.

regardless of the "working" title they have a huge job to make this tie together for a SOLID trilogy. I would have to assume there is a good-great script for keanu to do it, unless it's just a payday for him... :unsure:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back