Done / Completed Biff's oversized check replica from BTTF 2 - vinyl decal on acrylic

Re: 3-DAY-DISCOUNT - Biff's oversized check replica from BTTF 2 - vinyl decal on acry

Money has been sent for the cheque at discounted price! Thank you!!

Re: 3-DAY-DISCOUNT - Biff's oversized check replica from BTTF 2 - vinyl decal on acry

-25% DISCOUNT PRICES ONLY SEPTEMBER 19-21:
- Full version (decal on acrylic): $21 plus $12 for shipping.
- Just the rolled vinyl decal: $14 plus $8 for shipping.
Great price to start with but now at discount, if your on the fence then buy buy buy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks roland, i dont know if my bank will cash jumbo sized. I'm going to give it a try, if all else fails ill just say you made it lol ;) thanks for getting back to me. can't wait to add this to the collection

do u have anything else in the works?

thanks roland, i dont know if my bank will cash jumbo sized. I'm going to give it a try, if all else fails ill just say you made it lol ;) thanks for getting back to me. can't wait to add this to the collection

Would be nice to know what you have in the works Roland (your props are very good) maybe a very small run of your blast from the past bags as I missed out in the past :) please :)

thanks roland, i dont know if my bank will cash jumbo sized. I'm going to give it a try, if all else fails ill just say you made it lol ;) ...

It will definitely fail, since you're a little late. 58 years, to be precise. The check is from 1958! :D :p

Would be nice to know what you have in the works Roland (your props are very good) maybe a very small run of your blast from the past bags as I missed out in the past :) please :)

I'll have a try at some "bigger" props. On my list are props like:

- acrylic Plutonium canisters, with turnable double bottoms
- a low-budget (not working) version of the time circuit, made from acrylic and metallic vinyl, and translucent time displays (with printed numbers) that can be lighted from inside
- a complete Hoverboard, stunt/photo version, no lenticular
- a fake "Welcome Home Uncle Joey" cake, made from ceramic, resin, plaster or papier-mâché

and yes:
- new "Blast from the Past" bags, made from other, thinner materials than my previous ones - I already ordered materials for making a prototype ;)

It still needs a lot of tests. If it's not too difficult, expensive or time consuming to be "mass produced", I will be offering it for sale. Only if there's interest, of course. ;)

It will definitely fail, since you're a little late. 58 years, to be precise. The check is from 1958! :D :p

- a low-budget (not working) version of the time circuit, made from acrylic and metallic vinyl, and translucent time displays (with printed numbers) that can be lighted from inside
- a fake "Welcome Home Uncle Joey" cake, made from ceramic, resin, plaster or papier-mâché

and yes:
- new "Blast from the Past" bags, made from other, thinner materials than my previous ones - I already ordered materials for making a prototype ;)

It still needs a lot of tests. If it's not too difficult, expensive or time consuming to be "mass produced", I will be offering it for sale. Only if there's interest, of course. ;)

oh man,! You can put me down for some of those!!!

and yes:

Thanks Roland looking forward to your new items, there will ALWAYS be interest in the props you make as they are always very good quality and very accurate and all round awesome:)

ps did you get my pm about a screen cap I was after? :)

and yes:

I'll take one of each! Any plans for the Griff bat?

roland in about 2 weeks I'm going to order another biff check, this time on the acrylic. I'm too afraid to attach this check with out ruining it. this gives me a excuse to grab some plutonium stickers at the same time. ill contact you in a couple weeks

if people are debating whether to go acrylic or not, i would go acrylic from the start. roland has this down to the micrometer on his license plates. he's got it down to a science, you won't regret it. go all out once

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back