best way to play Predator sounds?

If at all possible, I do this with my Darth Vader and Tusken Raider, use a ipod and a newton 6 watt amp. The ipod you can put on repeat and the newton amp is loud enoud without the distortion to deliever the sounds a good distance.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/a5bf/ cheap and easy. mount the speaker in the shoulder run the cable down to your hand and stick it inside against your palm. then just press the buttons through the glove. Works for me.

Nice! I also just found a keychain at CVS for 9.99 that records 10-seconds worth of audio data for reminders etc.

I'm going to give that a shot and see how loud it is. I'm just recording the "ticking" effect, which I would only use while close to people anyway..

I'm going to use one of these sound modules from Radio Shack to play the Predator clicking noises. It records up to 20 seconds of sound, and while it can't play multiple different samples, at least it's only one button to operate. This would also be quick enough to do if you don't have time for one of the more complicated builds.

I'm going to use one of these sound modules from Radio Shack to play the Predator clicking noises. It records up to 20 seconds of sound, and while it can't play multiple different samples, at least it's only one button to operate. This would also be quick enough to do if you don't have time for one of the more complicated builds.

It actually looks like the "guts" of the tee shirt at thinkgeek. Only problem is when I look at the link it's showing as "out of stock" :)

Update: the "out of stock" is only for online ordering it looks like. Woot!

It actually looks like the "guts" of the tee shirt at thinkgeek. Only problem is when I look at the link it's showing as "out of stock" :)

Update: the "out of stock" is only for online ordering it looks like. Woot!

After calling 4 Radio Shack's, I finally found a place that had a few in stock, and I was sure to buy TWO of them (that's all I need is for one to break).

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back