Behemoth Head sculpt from start to finish (tons of progress pictures!)

Well I sprayed it all down with release agent before adding the first coat of Epoxacoat red ... fingers crossed all goes well.

20160729_151152.jpg

I just been re reeding this whole thread again and realised you have been keeping us waiting over nine months to see this finnished ! I really whant to see how this turns out. Good luck
Yeah, to be honest what hindered me the most was being afraid to mold it. It was sitting here for months without me touching it as I was dreading molding it too much :D . I'm sorry I've been keeping everyone waiting for that long, however in the end I'm thinking the wait will pay off ;)

EVERYONE. I have an announcement. I can't make Shepards pie :(..... I have been craving it for many... many summers.... but no women are avaliable to make me this Shepards pie... :( .....

Well I'm not feeling too great as I may have used up too much of my free-form-air on the front and barely had any for the back ... OOPS ... still have half a gallon of Fiberglass, aaand a gallon of epox a coat red, but I sort of don't want to touch it yet, and save it for something else, as those buckets are barely resealable if at all ...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back