Bandai release schedule

Finished up this build last night. I sadly think I went slightly overboard on the weathering, but it's really hard to control on something this small.

W4QRmY0.jpg

mDXWi8Q.jpg

Y5ZLyuS.jpg

seen the comparsion with the 350 Falcon, but how those it fit with the 144 ? Still have the impression its close, if not spot on 144 scale, until I am proved wrong ;)
After all, she´s supposed to be some kind of modified gunship only, not considered a light freighter like the Falcon :unsure:

Last edited:
seen the comparsion with the 350 Falcon, but how those it fit with the 144 ? Still have the impression its close, if not spot on 144 scale, until I am proved wrong ;)
After all, she´s supposed to be some kind of modified gunship only, not considered a light freighter like the Falcon :unsure:

I an pretty sure that size is accurate

5t3qkgtwxer41.jpg

and then here along side some X-Wings

874_198127448450124_7225553452278135812_n-1024x424.jpg

and this is one I have printed out nwxt to a 1/72 Mando and Bandai X-Wing.

Although it is closer to 1/68 rather than 1/72 so it is bit on the larger side

IMG_4386 (2).JPG

I an pretty sure that size is accurate

View attachment 1483695

and then here along side some X-Wings

View attachment 1483696

and this is one I have printed out nwxt to a 1/72 Mando and Bandai X-Wing.

Although it is closer to 1/68 rather than 1/72 so it is bit on the larger side

View attachment 1483694
Can this be found at Thingyverse or did you pay for these parts ? Or rendered by yourself ? Would rather add a 72 version to my collection instead of 144 and right now I doubt BANDAI will resize theirs, and I think upcoming REVELs won´t be anywhere near BANDAI

Can this be found at Thingyverse or did you pay for these parts ? Or rendered by yourself ? Would rather add a 72 version to my collection instead of 144 and right now I doubt BANDAI will resize theirs, and I think upcoming REVELs won´t be anywhere near BANDAI
There is also the upcoming Round2 version at 1/72 scale, due by the end of the year.

+1 for finding out where this RC file can be found. I just ordered my Elegoo Saturn and a RC is at the top of my list to print.

Yeah I know, just never heard of them before, therefor I guess this won´t be widly available over here in Austria / Europe ;)
Hmmm. I don't know. They currently do a lot of Star Trek stuff over here in the states.

My mistake. I just did a quick compare of the parts breakdown. The Gambody model is from someone called Teo.

Attachments

• razor-crest-the-mandalorian-10_980x500.png
    razor-crest-the-mandalorian-10_980x500.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 222
Received mine at the weekend. There's virtually no empty space inside without major surgery, but found one tiny void and was able to work up a lighting module board to fit (hopefully). Prototypes have been ordered so now just have to wait for them to arrive...

As others have mentioned, that is the Gambody model (I got it during one of their sales)

You get an FDM one (1/34) and a Resin printer one (1/68)

Honestly, the Round 2 one will probably be better.

This one is really nice, but the top is not very accurate detail wise (I think there was limited reference at the time)

Apparently Bandai thinks the SW license is good for something:

Hey Bandai! Just create a few pre-beskar armor pieces for the already released mandalorian, drop it in a fresh box and kick it in the stores. I'm one of the desperate kit builders who buy two or three of 'em!

I recall reading that Bandai plans to reissue various OT kits like the 1/72 x-wings, y-wings and 1/48 snow speeders in Spring of 2022, can anyone confirm?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back