Bandai release schedule

FYI Bluefin has all their in-stock Star Wars kits half off (you see the discount in your cart).

Thanks for the head's up! Bought the 1/48 X-Wing Moving Edition that I have been salivating over having for years! I just could not plunk down $100 for it. But $50 is livable with only $6 shipping. After building the 1/29 Revell - I have had my eye on that kit ever since and now, it will sit proudly on the pile waiting for me to get done with the 1/2700 Zvezda SDII. I think I have enough Bandai Star Wars kits to keep me busy for the next five years or so!

Thanks for the head's up! Bought the 1/48 X-Wing Moving Edition that I have been salivating over having for years! I just could not plunk down $100 for it. But $50 is livable with only $6 shipping. After building the 1/29 Revell - I have had my eye on that kit ever since and now, it will sit proudly on the pile waiting for me to get done with the 1/2700 Zvezda SDII. I think I have enough Bandai Star Wars kits to keep me busy for the next five years or so!

What's the website address for bluefin? I tried looking it up but it always takes me to the reseller's website...

Photos of the 1/350 RBR and mini Falcon:

http://www.taghobby.com/archives/297379

R4-I9:
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/289629?to_id=289629&from_id=297379

ba181116.jpg

ba181130.jpg

Hat tip Changkaishecky.

Is it me, or do those mandibles on the mini-Falcon look parallel? Please, I'm too old to go through more parallel mandible nonsense...

Yes, it's toed in, very slightly, as you know on the 5 footer,

The parallel mandibles only really becomes apparent when a model maker (FineMolds) makes a representation of the 32" model, which has a more severe toe in

J

Yes, it's toed in, very slightly, as you know on the 5 footer,

The parallel mandibles only really becomes apparent when a model maker (FineMolds) makes a representation of the 32" model, which has a more severe toe in

J

Well, right. That's why it's surprising to see the image of Bandai's mini-Falcon above with the mandibles parallel. They usually get this right.

Let me be clear: no panic. None. I dunno, J. That photo looks inconclusive. Look at the gap between the edge of the jaw box and the edge of the inner edge of the mandibles. The gap sure looks like the mandibles are going out straight. The inner edge of the mandibles should follow the line of the jaw box. Your red lines also don't line up with the piping that runs up the length of each mandible.

Again, not a big deal. It wouldn't stop me from buying the kit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back