Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Used the clear plastic canopy as the paint mask on my 1/72 PG Falcon build, thinking I could just strip the layers of paint with oven cleaner later and that would be that. Well, turns out it took a bit more work to get it back to 100%. Pretty happy with how it turned out.
crazed canopy fix.jpg

Ok guys, like it or hate it...my PG build is finished. I hope it meets with your approval :whistle:
64 LED's, 30 odd feet of various sizes of FO and all the Shapeways goodies for the PG

Absolutely incredible! I just can't even...... contemplate that build given the birthing process I am still stuck in with the Zvezda. The lighting does indeed shine that build up to standards not even the ILM model showcases. It's like the TFA CGI asset has come to life upon the original 76 model!

Absolutely incredible! I just can't even...... contemplate that build given the birthing process I am still stuck in with the Zvezda. The lighting does indeed shine that build up to standards not even the ILM model showcases. It's like the TFA CGI asset has come to life upon the original 76 model!

Many thanks my friend! I fully realize my paint and weathering skills are still developing so I felt I should go all in on the lighting:D

Ok guys, like it or hate it...my PG build is finished. I hope it meets with your approval :whistle:
64 LED's, 30 odd feet of various sizes of FO and all the Shapeways goodies for the PG
Your Falcon looks awesome! Out of curiosity, how did it go adding the extra gear boxes? Did you document your mods anywhere for us to see?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back