"Bad Elder" Bust (torso) Sculpt

Thanks everyone! I finally finished the stand sculpt/mold and got some parts cast. I am going to be building the first complete bust this week. It is going to be close to four feet tall with the head on. It has taken quite a few gallons of resin as well.
skullstand001.jpg.gif

skullstand003.jpg.gif

skullstand004.jpg.gif

bust001.jpg.gif

Any plans on doing a P1 style bust and base?
I bet plenty of people would go for one(myself included)
Great job on it :)

I think that a few other people have already done the P1. I am not really into replicating the movie preds. I would rather come up with something new and different. Sorry.......Aaron

Thanks again everyone. Here are some more pics with the head on. It measures out to 45 inches tall. I put a hot toys berserker in the pic for comparison. I also have some new dread rings that I sculpt a few weeks ago. I will post more pics later.
twobusts001.jpg.gif

twobusts002.jpg.gif

twobusts003.jpg

twobusts004.jpg.gif

twobusts005.jpg.gif

It's stunning, simply stunning, but why havent u sculpted a full suit yet? You know you clearly got the skills. As Arnie would say "DO IT, DO IT NOW"

******** HELL!

That is a fantastic bust!
Kudos, Accolades, Congratulations, whatever more synonyms are for good job!

I'm with Predator666, I wanna see a full suit sculpt. You've got the talent.

another quality peice from the MILK!!.....nicely done dood!
I like the base......really finishes the bust off well.
.......so where's the pics of a painted one then? :)

Like your style man. Great looking Bust, my snake mask needs a bust. Need to save me some green and i may contact you. Amazing stuff man!

Thanks guys! I am almost done with the first bust. I still need to finish the quills and the cannon. Here are some quick pics, they are a little dark.
baddreads004JPG.jpg

baddreads003JPG.jpg.gif

baddreads002JPG.jpg.gif

baddreads001.jpg.gif

baddreads006JPG.jpg

baddreads007.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back