"Bad Elder" Bust (torso) Sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Xterminatus

Hi everyone :rolleyes:

I recived my stand and torso including the sholder cannon today and its sooo impressive in RL that its mind blowing
Great attention to details i just Love it great work Aaron great work !

/ Jimmy

Eaglewood

Sr Member
My friend, it never ceases to amaze me --you think you have seen the bomb of all sculpts and then someone like you drops this on on us and raises the bar considerably-- Fanfreakintastic!!!!

I would be proud to own a piece like this!!!

Kithunter

hunter wolf, do the google

bust
–noun
a sculptured, painted, drawn, or engraved representation of the upper part of the human figure, especially a portrait sculpture showing only the head and shoulders of the subject.