"Bad Elder" Bust (torso) Sculpt

Thanks everyone! I finally finished the stand sculpt/mold and got some parts cast. I am going to be building the first complete bust this week. It is going to be close to four feet tall with the head on. It has taken quite a few gallons of resin as well.
skullstand001.jpg.gif

skullstand003.jpg.gif

skullstand004.jpg.gif

bust001.jpg.gif

Any plans on doing a P1 style bust and base?
I bet plenty of people would go for one(myself included)
Great job on it :)

I think that a few other people have already done the P1. I am not really into replicating the movie preds. I would rather come up with something new and different. Sorry.......Aaron

Thanks again everyone. Here are some more pics with the head on. It measures out to 45 inches tall. I put a hot toys berserker in the pic for comparison. I also have some new dread rings that I sculpt a few weeks ago. I will post more pics later.
twobusts001.jpg.gif

twobusts002.jpg.gif

twobusts003.jpg

twobusts004.jpg.gif

twobusts005.jpg.gif

It's stunning, simply stunning, but why havent u sculpted a full suit yet? You know you clearly got the skills. As Arnie would say "DO IT, DO IT NOW"

******** HELL!

That is a fantastic bust!
Kudos, Accolades, Congratulations, whatever more synonyms are for good job!

I'm with Predator666, I wanna see a full suit sculpt. You've got the talent.

another quality peice from the MILK!!.....nicely done dood!
I like the base......really finishes the bust off well.
.......so where's the pics of a painted one then? :)

Like your style man. Great looking Bust, my snake mask needs a bust. Need to save me some green and i may contact you. Amazing stuff man!

Thanks guys! I am almost done with the first bust. I still need to finish the quills and the cannon. Here are some quick pics, they are a little dark.
baddreads004JPG.jpg

baddreads003JPG.jpg.gif

baddreads002JPG.jpg.gif

baddreads001.jpg.gif

baddreads006JPG.jpg

baddreads007.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back