AvP Clan On PS3

Ambush

Iv'e noticed theres a section for a 360 clan, so why not have a PS3 clan? I'm online most evenings after work, so maybe we can make the LAIR clan? My PSN is: Mark_Richardson

Last edited by a moderator:
GameNetworkNames.jpg

*EDIT*

I would ask you to include a note saying you are from the lair. I don't add everyone that sends me a request.

GameNetworkNames.jpg

I'm just curious if I already have this trophy or not. Do you know the name of the trophy?

Yeah the trophy is called 'The Six Pack' all you need is 6 friends in one ranked match and the reward is a silver trophy. Nothing amazing but if your after all the AVP trophys thats how you get it.

just wondering ps3 users... does anyone lose sound every now and again... mite be the link to my surround, but when i fought the predlien in the pyramid it went off, but then the video footage came on and the sound returned.... weird, is there no more levels on pred mode after the pyramid?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back