AvP Clan On PS3

Hit me up the Network everyone. My PSN ID is Wolven_Hunter . I'd love to have any of you. I always hunt as the Predator, and I need fellow Hunters. In the friend's request, please tell me that your a member of The Lair, and your username so we can keep in contact.

Wolven Hunter said:
Hit me up the Network everyone. My PSN ID is Wolven_Hunter . I'd love to have any of you. I always hunt as the Predator, and I need fellow Hunters. In the friend's request, please tell me that your a member of The Lair, and your username so we can keep in contact.
I will be able to add you hopefully this weekend.

the-pulverizer if anyone wants to add me :) i dont play that often as it takes forever to get into a game but i suppose if i know more folks that play it it shouldnt be too bad lol

Pedro_T_Pred said:
the-pulverizer if anyone wants to add me :) i dont play that often as it takes forever to get into a game but i suppose if i know more folks that play it it shouldnt be too bad lol
Yeah it is a lot faster by doing a friendly game then a ranked one.

Hey guys if any of you all love aliens or avp and have a ps3 add me MKx1988 we can play or even chat avp so let me know if any of you are Interested I have both avp and aliens colonial marines

Spats said:
Buffalodropkick is mine. Miss playing AVP.
Imma add you once I get a chance to get on the PS3 buddy.  I've never played iy online but am up for trying it!

Brian

P.S.  Forgot to add, I'm Berherpman

Guan-thwei said:
I just got my PS3 back out and ready to play some more as well. I was playing it last night to get my skills back up to par to where they use to be.
Have you added me yet? I don't remember if I sent a message or not.

XilianX2010 said:
Have you added me yet? I don't remember if I sent a message or not.
No my internet connection has not been established yet. You will know when you get my friend request I will simply state that I'm from the Lair.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back