Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

Well considering Whedon flat out said don't bother sitting through the credits because there won't be an after credits scene, I'd say fake. However that does seem like just the kind of scene they would create for an after-credits scene. So, who knows, could be legit, could be fake.

Between what Whedon and Feige said, plus I remember reading they want their own spin on the spider costume (and this one looks like Tobey's or ASM2), I'd say it is an elaborate fake, but who knows, they might all be lying, keeping it close to their chest to preserve the surprise. 5 more minutes at the end of the movie isn't much, so I'll stay too !

Last edited:
If all goes to plan I am going to a dinner time showing on Thursday.

BTW, are we ok to start with the spoilers once it is out in the UK?

I've got a long time to go before I can see AoU. I'll be stuck on a large ship in the Caribbean when it comes out in the U.S., talk about poor vacation planning.

I wonder if they would run it opening weekend on a Disney cruise.

Going to leave the article as a link so those that do not want spoilers don't need to click on it.

MID CREDITS SCENE from AoU

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/04/and-the-post-credits-scene-from-avengers-age-of-ultron-is.html

seems kind of lame to me.

I think it's pretty appropriate. First Avengers film establishes Thanos' existence, GotG establishes his name and his intentions, than this film shows that he's not going to sit around and rely on his many failed subordinates to get the job done. Frankly, it's about time. After GotG, Thanos came off as just a big head who could care less about what goes on in the universe. There's nothing really intimidating about him if you can bad talk his character, his daughters and kill his loyal subordinate all in one sitting and only a "don't mess with me" in response. Also, everyone turns on him in the end like it was something they've always wanted to do. Kingpin from the new Daredevil series not only commands respect and loyalty from his followers, he will go to your home and strangle you with his bare hands for just talking to his mother! I'd be more scared of Kingpin having the gauntlet than Thanos at this point.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back