Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

uploadfromtaptalk1427869887306.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427869897951.jpg

How old is Ms/Capt Marvel supposed to be? Those two are 39 and 45...I got the impression from reading about it that she's supposed to be in her 20's or so. No?

I looked at the cast list on imdb and didn't see anyone from AoS on it either..

There is no way IMDB would have the name of the actress Marvel cast as Danvers, if she's been cast yet and if she's indeed in the movie. If she is, she's probably in a post credit scene and we won't know the actress until either the first showings give it to us or Marvel announces it officially.

Love the new design. Totally agree about the waist comment. Since they've started going more cg-Iron Man heavy, his proportions are getting less and less realistic. Wish they'd start with a practical suit like they did in IM 1, but I'm sure that's a secondary concern now (I know it's gotta be super uncomfortable of RDJ to wear, hence the change to more CGI).

Guys honestly his waist obviously won't be that skinny. These figures are most likely exaggerated etc. for comical and action effect in toys because as you see in this screenshot from the trailer ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427947883.142070.jpg his waist isn't skinny. I do really dig this suit design though but am just sayin that you can't quite base a full movie character off of the action figure

So that means there still will be a mid credits scene. And there is the following tweet from Alan Cerny, which applies for most movies.

NordlingAICN: " Don't sit through the end credits of AVENGERS 2 to wait for a possible tag. Sit through them because a lot of people worked really hard "

So anyone reckon it will be
Hawkeye who dies?

If we didn't know that Captain American Civil War was on the horizon I might have bet it would be him... in some pre-credit scene where the dust has settles, they're resting on their laurels, and he gets sniped...

Knowing that is highly unlikely I'd guess Hawkeye.. he's really the most expendable character of them all and the one who doesn't have publicized actor deals into follow-on movies.
Can't be Hulk.
Pretty sure RDJ, Hemsworth, and Evans are signed for at least 1-2 more movies each.
They can't drop Widow... she carries the weight of all the sex appeal for the entire team.
Fury already died once...
Who cares about Colby whats-her-face. Killing her would have less dramatic effect than Hawkeye.
They're just introducing Vision, Witch, and Quicksilver, wouldn't make sense to end them.
Falcon isn't in this (huge mistake)
Aged Agent Carter? Who cares.

Am I missing someone?
I would actually be ok with seeing War Machine / Rhodey get waxed, but only because I can't stand Cheadle.

Sorry Hawk... at least you made it further than Terrence Howard.

Renner is confirmed to be in Cap 3, so I think Hawkeye's off the table unless it's flashbacks.

Not looking good for Rhodey at this rate.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay....

Mysterious Woman from trailer cut from the film.

And this comes on the heals of Joss calling out Jurassic World's treatment of women in their clip.

So now removing a bit character from a film is sexist? That applies to excising MJ from ASM2 as well, right?

If we didn't know that Captain American Civil War was on the horizon I might have bet it would be him... in some pre-credit scene where the dust has settles, they're resting on their laurels, and he gets sniped...

Knowing that is highly unlikely I'd guess Hawkeye.. he's really the most expendable character of them all and the one who doesn't have publicized actor deals into follow-on movies.
Can't be Hulk.
Pretty sure RDJ, Hemsworth, and Evans are signed for at least 1-2 more movies each.
They can't drop Widow... she carries the weight of all the sex appeal for the entire team.
Fury already died once...
Who cares about Colby whats-her-face. Killing her would have less dramatic effect than Hawkeye.
They're just introducing Vision, Witch, and Quicksilver, wouldn't make sense to end them.
Falcon isn't in this (huge mistake)
Aged Agent Carter? Who cares.

Am I missing someone?
I would actually be ok with seeing War Machine / Rhodey get waxed, but only because I can't stand Cheadle.

Sorry Hawk... at least you made it further than Terrence Howard.

Falcon actually is confirmed for AoU

A contract does not guarantee an appearance in any future movies, just that if they are called on, they're required to appear. In other words, an actor can sign a six-film contract, but that doesn't mean their character can't be killed off after 3.

I've read somewhere (here?) that it's Quicksilver that buys it. It's an easy way out since he'll be a new character.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back