AllyBP

Hi guys. I'm always making DIY videos about my cosplays, specially the Arrowverse ones, and I posted some on my Instagram. Here's the video I've made for Dinah Drake
(I'm from Brazil but it has english subs)

Dinah Drake - Black Canary 2 from Arrow s5

update: I''ve decided to post all my Arrowverse cosplays in a single thread here. All made by me. I'm currently working on Laurel Lance's Black Canary from Arrow Season 8, gonna post the final results here later, for now I just have DIY videos where I show how I'm building them (part 1 with the templates making is on my YT, I'm still editing part 2 and there will be a part 3 later - those videos has no english subs but u can see anyways how I'm building everything)

Laurel Lance s8 Arrow part 1 (no subs):

My Sara Lance from Legends of Tomorrow (seasons 1 and 2):

White Canary6.jpg

Sara Lance - Legends of Tomorrow seasons 3-7:

White Canary1.jpg

Sara Lance - Arrow season 2 (the old one I've made, cause I had to do the jacket and pants again but still have 0 pics of the updated suit, I'll post here once I have it):

i-RNGcMCs.jpg

My Dinah Drake:

Dina Drake_03 copy.jpg

My Supergirl from seasons 1-4:

SG1_1653089563173.jpg

My Supergirl based on the concept art for season 5:

Supergirl 3.jpg

My adapted Overgirl (like evil Supergirl and not n*zi):

index (5).jpg

my second adapted Overgirl (skirt version):

Overgirl 1.jpg

my Alice from Batwoman (Improvised the coat for an event but I'm making her blue one, once is done, I'll post it here):

IMG-20220729-WA0106.jpg

I'll make the Jesse Quick suit from The Flash in the future, once I do, I'll post it here ^^

Last edited:
Interesting. Love the Arrowverse. I have the Supergirl and season one Batwoman outfit (which I just used in some photos for Halloween. looking forward to seeing more.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back