Aquaman Movie Atlanna help please! (spoilers)

megabethbob

Hiya! I saw aquaman a couple of weeks ago, and was wondering if anyone has seen a single picture of Queen Atlanna's dragony/piranha/hidden paradise outfit? Obviously the outfit is a spoiler so im not expecting anything hd yet, but has anyone seen ANYTHING?! Im desperate to make the costume and can't find anything XD

Hi, I think it's the same suit from the beginning of the movie, only with parts of the monsters that are before entering that island.

Hi, I think it's the same suit from the beginning of the movie, only with parts of the monsters that are before entering that island.

Yeah I understand that, but without pictures of it to reference I'm going to have a hard time building it haha!

You can improvise a bit by visiting a seafood store,
just kidding.:D
I hope some pictures soon

From what I recall, she was wearing the ribs/chest and back of one of the Trench, so that's one place to start.

aquaman-trench.png

Also, while browsing, I found some photos from an Aquaman release party back in November that had a bunch of props on display. I'm almost positive this crab claw is hers.

aquaman-premiere-12-1147010.jpg

I think this quiver may be hers as well but I'm less sure on that.

aquaman-premiere-19-1147017.jpg

Hopefully that helps!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back