ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I e-mailed Chris Holm but never received a response... Do I need to send that?
I'm not part of the class action.

Cheers
Steve

I'll second this.

The lawyers are trying to establish that LFL, Disney, CBS were informed of the issue and:

1) Either did not act showing willing indifference and therefore are to an extent liable to a degree.

AND/OR

2) They did act and either did not follow up "enough" to be effective or to did not show reasonable effort to ensure the brand and customers were protected.

OR

3) They did act and Anovos did nothing showing possible negligence on Anovos' part and maybe criminal negligence.. but that is for evidence to decide.

The more info they have the better.

So please consider providing info to the lawyers if you have contacted LFL, CBS, and/or Disney.

Do you like the “poised and ready to ship” Mandalorian email today?
Here's the link, for those who didn't see it.
Too bad my confidence is shot.

I agree with pepperbone. No confidence on preorders, that’s a non-starter for me. When I saw the email I couldn’t help but think about the Morrie ear quote from the movie goodfellas

Wait both eFX and ANOVOS are making it?
Is this a race to see who can produce the helmet the slowest, or just at all?

Guess neither can afford to miss out on that sweet free Mandalorian hype cash..

Last edited:
So there are quite a few issues with the Mandalorian advertisement.

1. In production and available for sale in the future. So they are spending money to build them but you can't even order at this time? Why can't they ship the crap that has already been paid for?
2. "Poised and ready to ship before the show!" The show airs November 12 this year.
3. "The first wave is estimated to ship by Thanksgiving 2019". Thanksgiving 2019 is on November 28. So is it going to ship before the show on November 12 or Thanksgiving November 24th?
We know Anovos can never get their **** straight.

I would have absolutely no problem ordering this today if I had any confidence that Anovos would ship in anything close to their estimates but we all know this is just another bunch of crap. That in addition to no refunds assures Anovos will not be getting my money even though I am sure it's a quality helmet.

Maybe they are actually making good on the years ago comment that they were done with pre-orders and only selling in-stock items which would be awesome but not if they still can't ship the crap that has been ordered for years.

Wait both eFX and ANOVOS are making it?
Is this a race to see who can produce the helmet the slowest, or just at all?

Guess neither can afford to miss out on that sweet free Mandalorian hype cash..

What are the chances it's the same helmet since they were both together at Celebration?

Last edited:
Do you like the “poised and ready to ship” Mandalorian email today?
A difference with this one is they say it will be ready before the show airs and they are not taking preorders at this time. There is just a link for signing up on the Interest list.

The description says it will be made at a stateside manufacturing facility that Anovos owns. Hopefully that eliminates some of the issues with overseas factories.

A difference with this one is they say it will be ready before the show airs and they are not taking preorders at this time. There is just a link for signing up on the Interest list.

The description says it will be made at a stateside manufacturing facility that Anovos owns. Hopefully that eliminates some of the issues with overseas factories.

Issues?!!!!! It’s ******* offensive that these ******* losers would even PRETEND to send ANYTHING out prior to my four year old order. Doing NOTHING for Halloween. Again.

Last edited:
Issues?!!!!! It’s ******* offensive that these ******* losers would even PRETEND to send ANYTHING out prior to my four year old order. Doing NOTHING for Halloween because of fathead and scarecrow.

Or Dough-head and Limo-driver.
They have sent some items recently. That isn't pretending. We have no idea when other items will be shipped including additional shipments of the items that have been sent recently such as the Sandtrooper and AT-AT helmets.

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney is pushing for Mandalorian items to be shipped quickly to coincide with the show being launched.

I don´t care if they deliver a few items now - they messed it up so massivly, i will only CONSIDER to give them any order/money after they have shipped everything due totheir customers, don´t do this stupid preorder "pay now get stuff sometime, maybe in time to the promised timeline" anymore.
And additional they need to have at least 1-2 years of problemfree delivery in their books.

Until then i will still say everyone who i can to avoid them like the devil.

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney is pushing for Mandalorian items to be shipped quickly to coincide with the show being launched.
That's a good assumption. Because what I heard (second hand info) is that D is "assisting" with the production. Implying that D is or will be taking some responsibility for its delivery to consumers. Does that mean D has confidence in Anovos? I don't know.

On a slightly different but related topic, I also heard from someone within the LFL family that consumer awareness and anticipation for Mandalorian is greater than the upcoming movie (no surprise there, but fun to hear), and that there has been talk of shifting the SW brand marketing back closer to the original movies era. This would include re-calibrating Galaxy's Edge with OT characters and sets.

Personally, I find that exciting.

Last edited:
If these mandalarian items ship out before any of the past due products that we’ve been promised and waiting for years would be ridiculously disrespectful to the customers that kept the company going. Daniella and Josephine live in a delusional world and really harmed many of our plans, joys of collecting and taking our hard earned money. I would not even think a nano second of ordering again from them. So let that be a warning to who is reading this and thinking on doing something as stupid as Lending $200 bucks to a junky.

If these mandalarian items ship out before any of the past due products that we’ve been promised and waiting for years would be ridiculously disrespectful to the customers that kept the company going. Daniella and Josephine live in a delusional world and really harmed many of our plans, joys of collecting and taking our hard earned money. I would not even think a nano second of ordering again from them. So let that be a warning to who is reading this and thinking on doing something as stupid as Lending $200 bucks to a junky.

Totally agreed. And Daniella and Joesphine?!!!! Love it.
daniella and josephine.png

This pure conjecture, but I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Disneys way of stepping in was to do this Mandalorian contract with Anovos (eFX as well?) as a way of injecting cash into the company but under the strict understanding that customer sales will only be made once production is complete and ready to ship. Said sales will then be used to fund past projects and slowly bring them to current standing. Guessing this injected cash flow and the Mouse showing this intended new production plan and show good standing in the lawsuit

This pure conjecture, but I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if Disneys way of stepping in was to do this Mandalorian contract with Anovos (eFX as well?) as a way of injecting cash into the company but under the strict understanding that customer sales will only be made once production is complete and ready to ship. Said sales will then be used to fund past projects and slowly bring them to current standing. Guessing this injected cash flow and the Mouse showing this intended new production plan and show good standing in the lawsuit

Guessing they should send all Mandalorian helmets to me and I will deliver them once all Solo jackets and Kylo costumes are recieved and perfect - so like 50/50 between June and never.

Well they claim that these are being manufactured in a brand new "stateside" facility.....if that is the case aNOvos needs to bring all their inventory to the stateside facility to complete old orders. This is just another way to generate funds to put towards manufacturing things that have not yet been delivered and pay their bills.

And not to mention how long EFX took to put out their Starlord Elemental blasters and jacket.

The only item I still have pending with Anovos is the Luke X-Wing helmet, which according to their "Q2 Update" back on June 19, showed the following:

STAR WARS™: Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot Helmet Accessory (Q4 2019)

I hold little hope...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back