ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

That's the only Star Trek fulfillment that I have heard of. I really hoped they would deliver on the bomber since they had blogged that they had received them and only had to prepare the shipments. I am holding on to my Captain's bars praying that happens.
Yeah believe me I was shocked when they came. I didn’t know they had received the bombers. Maybe that’s a good sign?

I actually do have an outstanding Trek order under my name but I am way more concerned with my Star Wars order.

You dont think these guys will be at Celebration, do you? That would just be awful.

I’ll be there.

I pre-ordered the Star Trek Beyond jacket ($620.95) back in July 2017. Is the lawsuit still going on? Can I still participate?

I mean I received the rank insignia out of the blue so who even knows anymore.
Yup, I got those as well for like $7 each when Anovos was trying to blow out their inventory on items that have been collecting dust on shelves. Much different than new items that were supposedly coming in from Asia.

Yup, I got those as well for like $7 each when Anovos was trying to blow out their inventory on items that have been collecting dust on shelves. Much different than new items that were supposedly coming in from Asia.
So then the question is why were the rank insignias sitting on a shelf when I ordered them years ago with my bomber jacket? And why decided to send them randomly?

Guys - anything new on this front? Anyone else get surprise deliveries from Old ANOVOS?
I personally bought 5 different items - will detail them - but wanted to ask if anyone has any New News?
Ed

Guys - anything new on this front? Anyone else get surprise deliveries from Old ANOVOS?
I personally bought 5 different items - will detail them - but wanted to ask if anyone has any New News?
Ed
Well, it wasn't from old ANOVOS, but Denuo Novo did send me the outstanding ANOVOS order for the Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot Helmet I ordered back in 20...18? 4 years later? It was nice to receive it, though it seemed pretty rubbery and not so much like the helmet I'd expected. More like a super-deluxe Rubies costume accessory. I'm not sure if that's how ANOVOS originally envisioned them, but that's how it is. Oh well, it looks pretty good otherwise. I'll buy more from these guys if they make what I want to see made.

I was also at Star Wars Celebration and talked to one of the guys at Denuo Novo there. He was very enthusiastic, and gave me all the info he could about what they were doing, and how they plan to fulfil every outstanding order ANOVOS had. From talking to him, I understand that they aren't fulfilling these orders because it was part of their contract (apparently it wasn't?) - they're doing it because they felt it was the right thing to do. I have to agree with that. It's also the smart thing to do, business-wise: you're already starting out riding the coattails of a bad reputation based on mistrust, so the best thing you can do right off the bat is make things right for the people who were wronged before. Once you've established that trust, you've got a good standing to work from, and that's worth more than the price of admission.

Well, it wasn't from old ANOVOS, but Denuo Novo did send me the outstanding ANOVOS order for the Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot Helmet I ordered back in 20...18? 4 years later? It was nice to receive it, though it seemed pretty rubbery and not so much like the helmet I'd expected. More like a super-deluxe Rubies costume accessory. I'm not sure if that's how ANOVOS originally envisioned them, but that's how it is. Oh well, it looks pretty good otherwise. I'll buy more from these guys if they make what I want to see made.

I was also at Star Wars Celebration and talked to one of the guys at Denuo Novo there. He was very enthusiastic, and gave me all the info he could about what they were doing, and how they plan to fulfil every outstanding order ANOVOS had. From talking to him, I understand that they aren't fulfilling these orders because it was part of their contract (apparently it wasn't?) - they're doing it because they felt it was the right thing to do. I have to agree with that. It's also the smart thing to do, business-wise: you're already starting out riding the coattails of a bad reputation based on mistrust, so the best thing you can do right off the bat is make things right for the people who were wronged before. Once you've established that trust, you've got a good standing to work from, and that's worth more than the price of admission.
Curious about the comments you made about the helmet you received. Have you gotten a Hasbro Black version of a rebel pilot helmet- Luke or Wedge? It would be interesting to compare them to the $300 plus Anovos helmet. I have a Hasbro Wedge helmet and I love it. I think it is spot on accurate, is solid and has the lighting and sound effects all for around $100.

Curious about the comments you made about the helmet you received. Have you gotten a Hasbro Black version of a rebel pilot helmet- Luke or Wedge? It would be interesting to compare them to the $300 plus Anovos helmet. I have a Hasbro Wedge helmet and I love it. I think it is spot on accurate, is solid and has the lighting and sound effects all for around $100.

The Denuo Novo abs plastic is how the original helmets were made. Some people don't like it because they are pretty flimsy.

there is a thread here and there in the RPF with helmet comparisons. Check them out.

The Denuo Novo abs plastic is how the original helmets were made. Some people don't like it because they are pretty flimsy.
I can accept that if that's actually the case. I know the design was based off of an existing helicopter or jet pilot's helmet, but I assume they built more after that using a mold.

The video makes a better comparison than I ever could, and I don't have the Black Series one to compare anyway. I'd have to agree with most of what the guy said there - I know these were originally supposed to be built as close as possible to mirroring every detail of the original within reason. I think they've probably done that.

--SKot

I can accept that if that's actually the case. I know the design was based off of an existing helicopter or jet pilot's helmet, but I assume they built more after that using a mold.

The video makes a better comparison than I ever could, and I don't have the Black Series one to compare anyway. I'd have to agree with most of what the guy said there - I know these were originally supposed to be built as close as possible to mirroring every detail of the original within reason. I think they've probably done that.

--SKot
Original Rebel Pilot Helmets has lots of info about the original helmets.

There are many factors that may make one helmet better for someone than another. Screen accuracy and cost are two big factors. Some people prefer a helmet that is more realistic as a helmet than the flimsy plastic used on the actual props. Others want as close as possible to the actual props.

Anovos nor this new company have contacted me in years for my pre-order of the Cassian Andor field jacket. Anyone ever get their RO items?

Rogue One Cassian Andor Field Jacket
pre-order 7-21-2017 @ SDCC 2017
Total $164.09

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back