ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I get what your saying but you dont have to be smart about it. Ok I understand about the display. I don't care about that. I am referring to the helmet in the selling area that is LABELLED as Anovos. I am sorry but that doesn't bug you just a bit? I mean it is obviously different and not what people will receive that ordered it.

Well, atm it´s just advertising display stuff.

Think about the pics at McDonalds, did you ever get something identical to the pics for your money?

My helmet is arrive :love

IMG_9885.JPG

IMG_9887.JPG

IMG_9889.JPG

IMG_9893.JPG

IMG_9898.JPG

IMG_9900.JPG

IMG_9904.JPG

IMG_9908.JPG

IMG_9910.JPG

IMG_9911.JPG

IMG_9914.JPG

IMG_9916.JPG

IMG_9923.JPG

IMG_9928.JPG

http://www.thx-trailer.com/replica/starwars61/starwars7.htm

Hi RPF friends. I pre-ordered the Phasma helmet and so have a 10% discount code to share. With tier one pricing and another 10% code, Phasma was around $600; expensive but a cool prop. Hopefully she does more of note in the second of the new trilogy. The first to nab the code gets it! The code is: E84A-BQ1B-L4HM

Hi all I'm looking to buy there shadowtrooper helmet can any one tell me if there quality is good better or best then EFX trooper helmet which I own and love! Also does any one know if the lens are a silver hard plastic lens? On there website it's shown only in an unfinished image can any one help?
thanks

Hi all I'm looking to buy there shadowtrooper helmet can any one tell me if there quality is good better or best then EFX trooper helmet which I own and love! Also does any one know if the lens are a silver hard plastic lens? On there website it's shown only in an unfinished image can any one help?
thanks

Your guess is as good as ours at this point, as they have not shipped anything (other than the FO Stomie helmets we're seeing now).

Congratulations Mr. Thx ! this seems to be a very cool helmet. Do you think the details are as good as what EFX did with their fiberglass helmets?

So this is a plastic version,
I am very interesting to have one helmet like this, but as it is white and in plastic, I would prefer a fiberglass version if it is possible one day...but I would be also very happy to have one in plastic...What kind of plastic is it? ABS? PVC?

Anyway there might be another helmet from anovos, a premium line made in fiberglass, It would be a higher price. someone knows something about that?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back