ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Okay, so...yeah, I was waiting for TFA before I bought the new trooper helmet...and I want one....anybody have a good discount code? I tried Mr. Mold Maker's but it no longer works.

Does anyone have a discount code? BTW, is it a good time to order a TK armor? I think I read somewhere they would do a discount when they announce the sandtrooper kit and those are basically the same. Maybe it's better to wait?

Anyway, PM me a code if anyone has one, I'd appreciate it :)

Does anyone have a discount code? BTW, is it a good time to order a TK armor? I think I read somewhere they would do a discount when they announce the sandtrooper kit and those are basically the same. Maybe it's better to wait?

Anyway, PM me a code if anyone has one, I'd appreciate it :)
The OT TK is about to start shipping so it's not a bad time to order a kit but the price is full price at 650 which isn't quite the deal Tier 1 buyers got. You might as well wait a little, see what the quality is like from early buyers and then make up your mind about it.

Anyone else wish they got in on the Kylo Ren helmet at tier 1 price?

The new trooper helmet looks great! I waited thinking I'd get the full armor too when they offer the package deal.

How much is the customs fee to sweden? Is it included in the shipping price? Is there a way to contact anovos so they can write a lower value on the package so I don't get huge customs fees?

I may have to get the helmet. Loved the film.

Am I correct, Anavos will be doing an Uber higher quality TFA Trooper Helmet.

that is correct they will be doing a $600 ish fiberglass FO helmet but based on the photos they previously released the fiberglass model does suffer from some inaccuracies

hey you actually live really close to me lol im over in Baldwin park. great to see some RPF members that live near by.

I may have to get the helmet. Loved the film.

Am I correct, Anavos will be doing an Uber higher quality TFA Trooper Helmet.

Question on the FO helmet. Does the mic tip seem removable? I'm wondering if anyone is going to do some metal replacement parts.

From everything I've read and seen, these are closer to the screen unsed props in materilas, construction and assembly inside and out. The screen used props were injection molded poly and were assembled from various pieces just like the anovos plastic helmets. there are certain little details that are not entirely accurate but overall these definitely closer to the screen used, unlike the fiberglass helmets.

Is it just me or is the plastic version better looking than the fiberglass ones they sent with kits?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You'd think...i can't think of a conceivable reason that OT armor can be done for under 400 for a full kit and finished helmet and that TFA version would even remotely push 2k, let alone 9k.

Thought about it...someone pop a plastic one out and send it to me. ;)

Are they doing a full FO armor? I don't want to read a gazillion pages of complaining. Can someone just tell me what the price is going to be if they are going to do it?

Oh, and 9 large for that statue is insane! Love those guys, but suspect they'll sober up when the fawning subsides.

Question on the FO helmet. Does the mic tip seem removable? I'm wondering if anyone is going to do some metal replacement parts.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back