ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

If the quality is less then EFX and its almost the same price whats the point? I love the weight and feel of EFX if Anovos feels thinner and lighter i find that sad.
:(

On the other side of that, it LOOKS exactly like the movie helmets. So if you're going to be handling it a lot, you might be disappointed, but if it is to be displayed, it certainly doesn't LOOK flimsy.

Just got my standard line ST helmet today. Bigger than the Target Rubies helmet. As others have said, it's all plastic. Similar to the CE line that Master Replicas / eFX released. Light weight and sturdy, but not Fiberglas quality. I do like the adjustable headliner though.

Haven't seen any updates in a while. Hoping I get my Luke Bespin stuff soon after a year and a half.

Haven't seen any updates in a while. Hoping I get my Luke Bespin stuff soon after a year and a half.
If you read their Facebook pages, production runs for Imperial officers, Luke's Bespin fatigues and Han holsters are complete but still awaiting final approval before they can ship...

If you read their Facebook pages, production runs for Imperial officers, Luke's Bespin fatigues and Han holsters are complete but still awaiting final approval before they can ship...

Problem is that the info you are referring to is from the 7 Nov update. It was also in an email and posted on their website. If you note that the holster was estimated to be delivered that same month. So the update you refer to is not much of an update. The promise from Anovos was that they would release an update each month. They did post on their Facebook page that the December update did not get produced in time. However I notice they had time to post new preorders and I am also willing to bet that company personnel had time to attend the Hollywood premiere of Star Wars: TFA.

Not really sure why they make it seem like an update is so time consuming. It's not like they have to include accurate info. Ok.. that was a low blow. :p
Hey Anovos. I got time to type up newsletters is you need someone to do admin duties. I'll shoot you a resume. Let's keep customers happy. We can do it!

Last edited:
Yes I saw that update back in November. It would be nice to see another one. I think it said safety testing and packaging. I'd like them to just toss it into a box and send it out!:lol

Yes I saw that update back in November. It would be nice to see another one. I think it said safety testing and packaging. I'd like them to just toss it into a box and send it out!:lol

I know. When i saw that they needed safety testing and package design, I knew they were not going to be showing up in 3 weeks. The weird thing is that they had also said that the TFA trooper helmets were done and even had the packaging images in the update. And they said they were not expecting them to deliver till January. They were able to get them out a month early.. Good for them. But it begs the question: if you have packaging and production finished on one item and are giving a two month eta, how do you figure a product that still needs packaging design and testing will be ready in 3 weeks?

Like i said before, my issue is not with the length of time it takes to produce items, it's about unrealistic and highly inaccurate ETAs.

One of the Anovos posts on Facebook said that they are waiting on approval of the update email before sending it out. I don't know if Disney approves it or if that is internal to Anovos.

One of the Anovos posts on Facebook said that they are waiting on approval of the update email before sending it out. I don't know if Disney approves it or if that is internal to Anovos.

Licensor approval pending for that newsletter according to the FB community manager...

Sad that its come to waiting on some bureaucrats approval in Disney to get anything done now..

That's not a new thing. That is the way it has always been with any licensor and manufacture. Disney and LFL has the right to approve the type, quality, and appearance of items being offered to the public as do any licensor. I think the most baffling thing is when crap hits the market and you think; wow, someone actually approved that.

Sorry if this was brought up here or somewhere else...

"No, there is another."

Seems that there is another Anovos Star Wars product that is out. An Imperial Belt Buckle which as far as I know is a Disney Park Exclusive although some have made their way on eBay.

s-l1600.jpg

I found out about it while searching through the "Shop Parks" Disney App. Price is $39.99 and is only available and is only available for "in shop purchase" and listed as a "Launch Bay Exclusive".

for those out of state I will be going to Disneyland in early Feburay if you would like for me to pick up some new launch bay exclusives such as this one so that way you dont have to pay crazy prices on eBay. Just shoot me a PM for those who are interested.

Hey guys,

I decided to cancel my snowtrooper armor at Tier 1 price (1500$). Was there anybody on the fence for this? I could potentially exchange for a Vader Tier 1 with price diff if anybody was short on cash!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back