Andor Found Background Items and props.

Vel Sartha is sad because, in addition to the bog-standard halogen floodlamp on the fence behind her, there's a Wiska Combi junction box right there next to her face!

1675163721206.png
wiska-combi-black.png

Vel Sartha is sad because, in addition to the bog-standard halogen floodlamp on the fence behind her, there's a Wiska Combi junction box right there next to her face!

View attachment 1663927 View attachment 1663928
Pretty standard-looking wire fencing material too. I didn't notice it while watching the show, but that set background sure has a lot of stuff you could currently buy at an earth-based hardware store.

small spot, but there are a bunch of these parts stacked through Ferrix. They appear to be Minitel computers. Early internet capable machine. Costs like $30 each online so I expect they were a bulk lot or maybe just laying around Disney back lot from an old old project.

Attachments

• andor background.jpg
    andor background.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 157
  • mintel.jpg
    mintel.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 170
  • andor s1 e1.png
    andor s1 e1.png
    859.2 KB · Views: 162
I have a memory of the show using harvest-colored Tupperware stackable mugs (i.e. the Nostromo mugs) with the bottom section painted a dark brown. Does anyone have an image?

Anyone recognise the watches the team use during the heist? I thought they were Nixon Dork watches when I first watched but now I can see they're something else.
andor watch 1.JPG
andor watch 2.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back