Anakin Starkiller RoTJ Hero Finishing Tutorial Thread

i dont know if i did something wrong... but its 54 min long and only 19min is showing... the quality is also super poor.. i think its something on YouTube's end.. waiting to see if it fixes itself..

this is beyond frustrating

So I ran out of hard drive space.. I am hoping that was the issue, saving it now with free’d up space.. thank god I didn’t delete these files..

Deleted everything expect the yuma.. fingers crossed this works.

File I uploaded was 2gb, the iMovie file is 8... I think that’s my issue

go danny go!

I have to go take another shower.. I’m soaked in sweat.. I thought I lost it all. I saved it (the error one) then deleted all my video files, including the raw yuma footage.

Thank god iMovie duplicates everything and stores it in a cache.. otherwise I would be stripping the yuma and doing this all over AGAIN!! Lol

Some ones in my corner tonight..

and away we go....

I have to apologize guys. we got pinched at work, and I was doing this project late at night and early in the morning. ...real late at night. With my mind mentally exhausted I was making too many errors, slurring my words and mumbling. (listen for the formica countertop part, i still dont know what the hell i tried to say in that sentence... but left it in as i thought it was funny)

this only set me back more and more... I then tried to fix it with edits, and in cuts of new scenes, but the next scenes wouldn't match the pervious.. it was too confusing and a hack job. I ended up scrapping 70% of the footage.. wiping the top half of the yuma clean and starting over.

dont mind my clothes change, or day light changing here and there.. its the best i could do. This last week was a real push to get this done.

I will attest, that everything on this Yuma replica is the best to my knowledge and level of skills to bring it to the most accurate appearance. I hope this video helps you complete your builds.

super special thank you to "you know who you are"

as always i respect and appreciate you all

-Halliwax, out

and away we go....

I have to apologize guys. we got pinched at work, and I was doing this project late at night and early in the morning. ...real late at night. With my mind mentally exhausted I was making too many errors, slurring my words and mumbling. (listen for the formica countertop part, i still dont know what the hell i tried to say in that sentence... but left it in as i thought it was funny)

this only set me back more and more... I then tried to fix it with edits, and in cuts of new scenes, but the next scenes wouldn't match the pervious.. it was too confusing and a hack job. I ended up scrapping 70% of the footage.. wiping the top half of the yuma clean and starting over.

dont mind my clothes change, or day light changing here and there.. its the best i could do. This last week was a real push to get this done.

I will attest, that everything on this Yuma replica is the best to my knowledge and level of skills to bring it to the most accurate appearance. I hope this video helps you complete your builds.

-Halliwax, out
Awesome stuff, Halliwax! It looks fantastic! Thanks for the mention too! (y) Can't wait to get started on my Yuma. All your hard work is very much appreciated! Thank you.

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. It’s still a very choppy video, you can see where I had more time fooling around with clean edits

And others where my mind is totally fried lol

I have a friend who’s donated some lighting and camera equipment, and she wants to teach me how to used a different software..

So we shall see where it goes!

Trooper trent training remote next, a cast v3 project, and a top secret “death saber” project! ;)

and away we go....

-Halliwax, out
Thanks for the shoutouts! I’m still trying to figure out all the details on my fx conversion. I’m probably a few weeks out from getting a working model, hopefully. The main banana sled still needs revisions for the switch/LED contact pads and an upper neopixel pogo pin surprise.

Halliwax, this is incredible (also your video editing skills went through the roof, ala Dustin I see ;) )

The gaff tape thing has me reeling, I need to see some of this reference and screen caps myself - this is exactly how I weathered my AFB V2 emitter (minus the chipping) and it's having me rethink glare from the sun

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back