aliens reebok stompers

I used to recommend photobucket, but it's become a chore to put up with their loud ads. I'm pretty sure you can directly upload, but I never do. Definitely interested in seeing those pics, though.

These are from Harris' website, the only known pictures from the Alien3 prop museum in London which also hosted Aliens props. If anyone has more please pull them out!
bishoplegs.jpg

Bishop legs
awmus3.jpg

Ripley's boots

These were pictures from the first DVD boxset I think
54158402.jpg

59371947.jpg

45410186.jpg

I don't suppose there are larger versions of those images of the boots in the display case anywhere on the net, are there? Those would be really helpful in patterning the added top section.

Thanks for sharing those awesome shots. SW doesn't look too impressed though.

What is interesting is that lace cover.

attachment.php

It seems Michael Jordan used the same idea on his Jordan XX a few years back.

Last edited:
Yes u're right, in my opinion it has a fantastic design especially with those two upper velcro straps and that red tongue...it's truly awesome :love

Great pics! I'm going to go ahead and throw together a pair of tongues out of some cheap vinyl right away. I'll probably do that, repaint the lower section, temporarily attach a vinyl lace cover, and add on an extra white section at the top/the two straps for the Prometheus premiere, then hopefully upgrade it completely for DC.

Great pics! I'm going to go ahead and throw together a pair of tongues out of some cheap vinyl right away. I'll probably do that, repaint the lower section, temporarily attach a vinyl lace cover, and add on an extra white section at the top/the two straps for the Prometheus premiere, then hopefully upgrade it completely for DC.

Cool. Make sure you attach some pics :)

hey i have a question i puirchased these reebok alien stompers from japan deadstock and i would like to know what year these camne out because i wore them and the insole started to crumble...
20120803_184511.jpg

I'm pretty sure they're supposed to look like that seeing as how the rest of the color scheme is gold.

The sole is gum...which is why I copped...not really a fan of the clear sole
Fair enough, each to their own. I love my sclear soles. I just wish I had owned the Vac Chamber when I poured them.

And I just wish REEBOK would release a full height version of this shoe. I think they would sell a lot if the shoes were sold at realistic prices given what happened with NIKE's 2011 MAG and the ebay action.

Great shots! There's also a few good screen grab opportunities when Ripley opens the loading dock and Alien Queen is holding onto her ankle!!!

I just watched it on tv, starts around 2:11.

they did not come in the original box, just a standard cardboard box.
you mean on the tag inside the shoes? it says R702 PYC. (1987, February)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back