aliens reebok stompers

took some photos with the Facehugger i recently made for my brother ^^
IMG_0762.JPGIMG_0756.JPGIMG_1030.JPGIMG_1032.JPG

took some photos with the Facehugger i recently made for my brother ^^

Those shoes look great! I can't believe you for them for so little but I'm glad you are showing them off here, collectors usually buy stuff and make it vanish for years.

There's so little information about the 1987 release, let alone pictures. To this day I've seen very few on eBay/internet and unfortunately none that were unused or in a decent state.
Even later re-releases in the grey/red color set are very hard to find (and super expensive). Although the 1987 version had a lighter grey color, later releases in grey/red were super cool too (and close enough to the real deal)... before they introduced the ugly "perforated" look in the last couple of years.

Thanx, yeah man got lucky as all hell, think no one else bid on em cuz they're kinda beat up and very WELL worn :p although completely intact inside!
Yeah can't seem to find any real good info either, any who, there was an auction recently on ebay for a brand new pair of 87' ones, seller wanted 1000dollars for em though :p

Yes, totally agree on the retros, the 2003 release was more like the go, just some minor stuff changed, but the most recent retro with the perforation changed the look a lot!
Please post some pics of your stompers jonesy, would love to see em ^^!

I have plans to make a comparison between older releases and the newer one. If you want we could collaborate to make a detailed list of all the releases in grey/red from 1987 to now. Such information simply do not exist all in one place. I have the 2013 and an older version. In each release some minor details were always changed.

By the way, right now there is a sweet grey/red unused pair on eBay (size 12 US / 45 EU) for under 200 euro, old style, not perforated!

Yea there are a lot of differences between the re-release and the ones that came out in 1986...and from the ones in the film for that matter. The color, the perfs, the pattern etc. If you guys notice the on screen mids that bishop wears actually have some sort of reflective tape on them! Has anyone out there done a repro of the super high boot that Ripley wears? That would be cool to see...

There is currently a pair on eBay, UK Size 11, starting at £150! Thought I'd post on this thread for anyone interested.

Last edited:
How's progress coming on your pair?

Only got as far as doing that first attempt on the tongue as documented on the thread I'm afraid. Was going to carry on but as Risu pointed out, I didn't get the tongue quite right - quilted not folded. It didn't bother me at first but I had to take a break due to other commitments. Now that I keep looking and thinking about it, I've decided to revise them before I carry on. Looks to be a slow project in amongst uni work, sadly! Hoping that seeing my course mate's repros will speed things up! I'm feeling optimistic about it though :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back