Limited Run Aliens Pulse Rifle Parts (Shrouds, Vents, Stocks, Grips, ect.)

Could you expand on what you mean by "cutting the rivets off"? Do you mean removing the mandrel somehow (can it just be pulled out?) or cutting it at the rivet body?

Harry
With the rivets you can pull the mandrel out, it may take a little effort but that's the least likely to risk damaging the part of the rivet that is visible. Cutting the rivet body wouldn't be necessary unless you want it shorter for some reason.

Just realized that I there was a mistake in the price of the spare Mag Bases! They are GBP£36.00 each NOT GBP£46.00

That’s incredible, I don’t suppose there’s any chance you could make a full fully intact m41 A pulse rife? With 10 barrel with all moving parts? Or know some some oh can?

Im very late to this party! Put me down for:

- 8-hole Barrel Vent
- 8-hole Shoulder Stocks
- Shroud set
- Mag Bases
- Magwell Tabs
- 8-hole Grenade Launcher Block
- Barrel Extension

That’s incredible, I don’t suppose there’s any chance you could make a full fully intact m41 A pulse rife? With 10 barrel with all moving parts? Or know some some oh can?
We're not in the business of building them up for anyone unfortunately, there may be others around that do though. When you add up all the parts needed it gets to be a pretty costly piece.

We're not in the business of building them up for anyone unfortunately, there may be others around that do though. When you add up all the parts needed it gets to be a pretty costly piece.
Aw okay fair enough, thanks for the reply if the day ever comes u do let me know

Just received Dr Slurpee's grip for the Cybergun Gas Blowback (GBB) Thompson. Fits like a glove! Totally solid with no adjustments needed. This is such a great (and affordable) alternative to buying a reproduction Thompson grip and modifying it! Thank you! thank you! thank you!

Attachments

• PXL_20240208_223145935.jpg
    PXL_20240208_223145935.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20240208_223525794.jpg
    PXL_20240208_223525794.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
I know it's a tall order but, Any chance you can design a mag base that attaches to the bottom of the 30 rd GBB mag, but also allows access to the gas refill port on the bottom of the magazine?
Thanks again!
Eventually when I get to building my own I want to make something that will hold the 30 round GBB mag, I am not planning to have a refill port visible though. I want it to just be quick and easy to remove from the mag base.

Just received Dr Slurpee's grip for the Cybergun Gas Blowback (GBB) Thompson. Fits like a glove! Totally solid with no adjustments needed. This is such a great (and affordable) alternative to buying a reproduction Thompson grip and modifying it! Thank you! thank you! thank you!
So glad you're happy with it, they are really good grips for sure!

Got to say - TOP quality items and service.

Items arrived packaged and wrapped better than Harrods could do themselves, and the items, well, I dont think anyone has ever made better Pulse Rifle parts.

The best I have seen to date - The bar just got reset. Great job all round.

There is a serious amount of work that goes into a run like this, so kudos, incredible product.

Eventually when I get to building my own I want to make something that will hold the 30 round GBB mag, I am not planning to have a refill port visible though. I want it to just be quick and easy to remove from the mag base.
When you do, list them here please. Gas refill port or not, I'm still interested in purchasing one.
Thanks!

Just a quick recap of what we have left! Make sure to check first post though for most up to date availability!
  • Thompson Pistol Grip - Sold out
  • 8 Hole GL Block - Sold out
  • 10 Hole GL Block - 1 left
  • 8 Hole Barrel Vent - 1 left
  • 10 Hole Barrel Vent - Sold out
  • 8 Hole Stock - 2 left
  • 10 Hole Stock - Sold out
  • Shroud Set - Sold out
  • Extra Mag Bases - 7 left
  • Magwell Tabs - waiting on shop for remaining but 2 sets will be available
  • Barrel Extension - 1 spots left
  • Slings - 5 spots left

Last edited:
Just a quick recap of what we have left! Make sure to check first post though for most up to date availability!
  • Thompson Pistol Grip - Sold out
  • 8 Hole GL Block - 1 left
  • 10 Hole GL Block - 2 left
  • 8 Hole Barrel Vent - 2 left
  • 10 Hole Barrel Vent - Sold out
  • 8 Hole Stock - 4 left
  • 10 Hole Stock - 1 left
  • Shroud Set - 1 left
  • Extra Mag Bases - 8 left
  • Magwell Tabs - waiting on shop for remaining but 5 sets will be available
  • Barrel Extension - 3 spots left
  • Slings - 6 spots left
I would like to get in on the Shroud set.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back