Alien Enviromental Suit Progress .Youtube links added last post.

Re: Alien Enviromental Suit Progress .New Kane undersuit pics/Facehugger visor 4/12/0

WOW! Cool site and pics! I am going to have to get an account here!!!!

Re: Alien Enviromental Suit Progress .New Kane undersuit pics/Facehugger visor 4/12/0

Look out! :eek

kanehugger.jpg

Yeah, look out Kane, there's an R2D2 unit just behind you !!!
:lol

LOVE that suit, LOVE that armor, LOVE that project, LOVE that pic !!!
:love

Fred

Wow. Very nice! That looks like difficult work, too, with the piping and special pleating. Danita is impressively skilled. :thumbsup

Slightly off-topic, but was Danita also behind the production of the soft parts on your Endor Rebel helmets?

RA has put together quite a team! :love

Thanks for the update, Steve. One of the greatest-ever projects on the RPF continues to astonish! :)

I love how this suit is coming together....absolutely fantastic work. :cool

Re: Alien Enviromental Suit Progress .New Kane undersuit pics/Facehugger visor 5/02/0

GREAT WORK once again !!! (sorry if I repeat myself post after post but what else should I say instead ?)
:angel

The pockets just look spot on, can't wait to see the rest of the pants !

BRAVO DANITA !!!
:cool

Fred

Re: Alien Enviromental Suit Progress .New Kane undersuit pics/Facehugger visor 5/02/0

As a newb here, I am very excited to post these pictures of this incredible helmet. Steve, Richie and Danita, your artistic talents and craftsmanship are outstanding. I barely had it out of the box, and snapped a few amateur shots for your perusal. Apologies for the BK in frame, but thought it was a good reference for the sheer size of it. Also, this is my first attempt at re-sizing photos so if my pictures are still oversized, please lmk.
Thank-you again for making this middle-aged nerd, very happy..
Mike.

Finally got my helmet! :)

Thank you so much Steve and Richie - I was blown away when I saw this at DragonCon last year ('08) and I'm blown away now to have one sitting right here next to me. Fantastic work, I can't wait to get the full suit!!

Harry

Congratulations, Harry! :D

Now don't go poking around in the belly of any derelict ships... :p

Excellent.

All well with the shipping.. Always makes me nervous.

Steve

Shipping was fine, all in good shape.

Had to pay stoopid customs charges when it got here though but in the end it's all worth it! :)

Harry

How Danita spent her Mothers Day.
Thanks Danita.

S5030240-1.jpg

S5030241-1.jpg

S5030243-1.jpg

S5030244-1.jpg

S5030246-1.jpg

S5030247-2.jpg

S5030248-1.jpg

Man is this HOT!!! LOL Who wants to be cold in space. Well you won't be in this baby!

Almost done. She said the next one will go together a lot quicker.
Best
Steve

Sorry guys, don't have words to express what I feel when looking at those pics... It's so perfect, so beautiful, so (almost) unreal... WOW !!! (WOW !!!)

Fred

Hey Foxy Mama!! Good job!!

Steve add a lil dirt to that thing and were almost there!! Ill have the compads to finish it up Thurs and well get shots at Wonderfest of the 95% completed costume.

Dont forget the odd details that sit on both sides of the chest armor.

Richie

I'm with Fred on this, I can't really find the words to describe my delight on seeing those photographs!

Wow! Just... wow!

Harry

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back