ALIEN Nostromo crew uniform

Rogue 1

Hi guys, I just finished my flame thrower units, I have the pattern for the shirt but can anyone help with a pattern for the pants, I have a comic con comming up in November and are desperately trying to get the uniform made, the shirt is easy but I am in desperate need for a pattern for the pants, can anyone help me with this

Well, I don't think you'll find any complete patterns in this thread, but still excellent for reference - Alien Nostromo Uniforms

Given you're in a rush, you could go for the quick and dirty route like I did, of just buying some Portwest Painters Trousers and modifying those.

If I was gonna do this again, I'd buy a 2nd set of the same in the shorts version and remove the pockets from those to add onto the trousers.
That said, I'm not likely to do anymore with my Portwests, as having now bought one of NostromoCrew 's excellent shirts, I'd rather get a pair of his also excellent trousers to go with.

Attachments

• My Nos pants.jpg
    My Nos pants.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
It’ll be less in the long run to get the right pants up front. Otherwise you’ll get something else and end up with Adams pants in the end anyway.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back