Unlimited Run Agents of Shield - Night Night Gun (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Night Night Gun (Agents of Shield) 3D Printed Kit

ok payment sent to the email in this thread notice. combined with the noisy cricket payment as well.....pm inbound with shipping address.

Got mine yesterday. Thanks rgriesbeck.

Not to take anything away from the design, which looks pretty darn spot on, but it'd be cool if someone comes up with a mag catch mod. :cool

Ohhhhhhhhhh Wow! This is awesome!! Detailed and Lights Up Too?? Hmmmm, do you have any idea how long you're going to offer these? Have a prop payment schedule already... it's a sick hobby, I tell ya!! lol!

Have a prop payment schedule already... it's a sick hobby, I tell ya!! lol!

You're telling me.........that's where most of my xxtra cash goes these days!

Not to take anything away from the design, which looks pretty darn spot on, but it'd be cool if someone comes up with a mag catch mod. :cool

What is a mag catch?

Use a couple of small neodymium magnets.

Exactly, that was the initial idea. On the one I did, the magazine was tight, it wasn't coming out on it's own...

Last edited:

I must have missed that in the thread if you posted it. I'm a engineer by trade so my mind sometimes goes to the most complex solution. :lol

Exactly, that was the initial idea. One the one I did, the magazine was tight, it wasn't coming out on it's own...

Use a couple of small neodymium magnets.

That would be cool. I used a magnet. Put one at the top of the mag hole and then one on the mag and painted over. Keeps it in but no cool mag clicking sound.

Here's a couple images of the circuit for doing the wiring, the top on is my non-electronics drawing, the bottom one is the actual schematic. This is a parallel circuit, the LEDs are brighter this way:

The long leg of the LEDs is positive. And the switch has 4 leads, use 2 "kitty corner" and that should be fine.

Thanks again

I've got a night night gun ready to go if anyone's looking for 1

I don't know if I missed it somewhere, but does anyone have ideas for screen accurate paint colors?

Hey gries.....I was wondering if you got my pm about the electronics????

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back