Unlimited Run Agents of Shield - Night Night Gun (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Night Night Gun (Agents of Shield) 3D Printed Kit

How long Will you be offering these? Got Some other things to Pay for first

In and paid! Can't wait to put this one together!!

Yeah I'm going to tack myself onto the interest list. Especially if the price is $150. Let me know when and where I can send the money!

Updated the list in the 1st post, it shows those that have committed and those that have paid. Please check and let me know if you are missing or if the payments missing, etc.

Thanks.

Should have 7-8 kits ready to ship next week!

All paid up now.

Maybe as people receive their kits we can discuss how best to paint this thing. Paint job looks straight forward but would love to hear how others are approaching it.

All paid up now.

Maybe as people receive their kits we can discuss how best to paint this thing. Paint job looks straight forward but would love to hear how others are approaching it.

Thank you sir, got the PP.

I'm painting one now, I'll share some pics soon

Night Night guns going out to everyone who's payed, except Stormshadow :cry. Yours will go out Wednesday Stormy

ugh......one more wk........children's bday parties are expensive.......

10689683_10203536797959002_20497743163922182_n.jpg
I got my Night Night Pistol in the mail today and put in the electronics.....loving this and can't wait to bring it to Fanboy Expo this weekend in Tampa!

I got my Night Night Pistol in the mail today and put in the electronics.....loving this and can't wait to bring it to Fanboy Expo this weekend in Tampa!

Oh my that's pretty! You work fast.

What colors did you use?

View attachment 375239

Awesome! Glad you like it, can you share how you did the wiring, haven't even had a chance to try yet...

- - - Updated - - -

Sent a kit to Stormshadow today!

Last edited by a moderator:

Received my kits today! They look great! I will post some pic's when I get something worth showing. Just finishing up a Tricorder project at the moment. Can't wait to dig in!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back