AAV Drop Ship

Well, it's going to be heavily armed and ready to drop its load of Marines (y) (y) :notworthy::notworthy:
Oorah! Thanks :D
You make it look so easy!

Excellent work on the rivets and panels lines. They look crisp and clean. especially the ovals
Thank you very much! Actually, it is easy. I'm sure you can make it better by far.
Someday I wish to visit your country, the see the historical buildings, the cherry blossoms and your man cave!

You are welcomed anytime! How wonderful if we meet in person.

Here's the very rough mockup of what I'm intended to build.

p76lRfl.jpg

UIvFTkH.jpg

UIvFTkH.jpg

iMya4kU.jpg

Apache + Cobra / 2 = Cobrache!

Thanks for looking,

katsu

A thing of top notch creativity and construction skill. Lethal comes to mind imagining the chin turret, rockets and Sidewinders in place.

Apache + Cobra = Apabra :p

I'm glad you tweaked the design when the APC forced a resizing or rescaling of the dropship

Your initial design was great, but I think this new one is even better

Magnificent.

Thank you!

Love how this thing just keep looking better and better....and gets bigger and bigger. Going to be the size of the living room before long.

Thank you!
Ahhh, that's what I'm afraid of! Also, it's getting heavier and heavier, I guess now the weight is around 10pounds totally.

A thing of top notch creativity and construction skill. Lethal comes to mind imagining the chin turret, rockets and Sidewinders in place.

Apache + Cobra = Apabra :p
Thank you!
Apabra!?  Sounds like Chupacabra. :lol:
1620959837104.png

I'm glad you tweaked the design when the APC forced a resizing or rescaling of the dropship

Your initial design was great, but I think this new one is even better

Thank you very much, Analyzer-san.

Yes, that was a time I was straying around.
And I was lucky that I could quit sticking and decided to start up with a whole new idea.
Just because it's thanks to a good backup like you all. And that was not the first time.

Amazing modeling as always.I can't get enough of seeing stuff come together.
Thanks for sharing your progress, Katsu-san.

Thank you so much, George-san and you are welcome I'm happy to share this with you.

Masking a nose cone.

FjtsxUC.jpg

FgKWOHV.jpg

a0BHfhR.jpg

In the first place, I considered a bit that I make it with a vacuum forming or something or something but it gonna be bothersome. So I did in this way. It is a bit heavy, so, I should make some holes to lighten it.

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Thanks for showing how you form your aluminum around structure. Love the rivets, panel lines and inspection plates. Quite a technique and skill you have.

Yep, looking lethal! :cool: (y)

Thanks!

My thoughts exactly, Hagoth!

Thank you!

Beautiful. I love the sensor array.

Thanks, Tom-san!

Excellent!

I would not want to be a target on the business end of that thing!

:DThank you!
Thanks for showing how you form your aluminum around structure. Love the rivets, panel lines and inspection plates. Quite a technique and skill you have.

You are welcome, Searun-san, and thanks for stopping by!

Shades of ‘Blue Thunder’ on that chin gun Katsu san ..., excellent !:p

Oh, yup, I like that movie! RIP, Roy Scheider...

*wanders in after a while away and wonders what he missed*

*spends a good 20 minutes catching up and is in awe*

*is speechless*

Wow, nice to see you back on. And thanks for your comment!

A small addition.

EnBUx8u.jpg

And I have been trying to make a feeding belt between the turret and drum magazine.

rAcN4d1.jpg

0BousUA.jpg

T82HzaR.jpg

Almost OK but may need a few more tweaks.

Thanks for looking!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back