AAV Drop Ship

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Just beautiful.

Thank you!

That piano wire seems to have worked out perfectly!

Thank you, I am so happy!

I’m constantly blown away by your work. The only thing this doesn’t have is a fuel tank. If it did, I believe it would fly.

Thanking you always, Thaddeus-san!

Fantastic work here my friend! Piano wire spring making technique is simple and effective. Great demo video.

Thanks for looking, Hagoth-san!

I've fitted the gears to the fuselage.
Oh, I'm so happy with these pictures.
It is standing very stable.
I'm so happy that my idea worked.
That was really tough work but these pics reward me.

uEfw9cB.jpg

4wmwIAB.jpg

The vehicle really got rolling in beneath the ship smoothly.

RN9GrP5.jpg

AxAYmX9.jpg

1tIPK21.jpg

AG2nLOi.jpg

L5seuLd.jpg

The cover of the rotating mechanism slides onto the gap and fits the front fairing.

s9oIHht.jpg

ZB7KsSH.jpg

i9L8u1V.jpg

gc50ytq.jpg

KzTFTYy.jpg

I will dress up this vehicle later. For now, it looks like a delivery van, though.

ZSVaUYi.jpg

Wow, I can go ahead making the cockpit!

Thanks for looking and thank you for your usual heartfelt support!

katsu

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hagoth

Not that you need any incentive to dress it up but if it stays looking like a delivery van you have one option for a color scheme. Brown with gold letters that spell out S.N.A.R.T! :p Rapid deployment is our game!

The drop ship standing on it's gear on its own looks really cool. Reminds me a little of a Sikorsky ch-54 Tarhe (S-64 Skycrane).

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Not that you need any incentive to dress it up but if it stays looking like a delivery van you have one option for a color scheme. Brown with gold letters that spell out S.N.A.R.T! :p Rapid deployment is our game!

The drop ship standing on it's gear on its own looks really cool. Reminds me a little of a Sikorsky ch-54 Tarhe (S-64 Skycrane).
Brown with gold letters? UPS Worldwide Service! Right on! :lol:
Skycrane is one of the remarkable aircraft I was inspired by at this time.
Thank you, Hagoth-san!

It is always nice when things work out

The landing gear look great. It almost has an insect like feel. Similar to how Helicopters were inspired by Dragonflies

Very cool!

Thank you, Analyzer-san, that's the pleasant expression!

joberg

Master Member
Great landing gears now that it's springy (y) and yes, there's clearance between them and the drop ship! I think you should keep the same type of paneling and details on the truck part to keep the same look that you have on the drop ship...:notworthy::notworthy:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.