Limited Run 3rd Run Obi Crystal Chamber Kit. RUN FULL Major update page 5

Re: Possible 3rd Run Obi Crystal Chamber Kit. RUN FULL

Any chance you have an extra one of these chambers....Just bought a MK1 FX....Just Curious....

Would like to know about any extras as well, very interested if you have a waitlist or something

I saw a completed MK1 with rudy's chamber on eBay this morning...(not mine).

Just waiting for a job to finish on the machine and then they will finish up.

E5148EE2-_zpsino0jcwy.jpg

Is there anything like this for graflex 2.0? I'm not a huge fan of the 3d printed stuff.

Is there anything like this for graflex 2.0? I'm not a huge fan of the 3d printed stuff.
Not that I've ever seen, other than custom builds. Whattaya think Spirit ? I'd go for a crystal chamber like this for a Graflex.
Don Mac.

Yeah. I'd definitely be in for one from spirit of ob1. Help us spirit of ob1 kenobi. You're our only hope.

I would also love to get a Graflex chamber with the same type of reveal mechanism for my vintage graflex. I'm assuming we would have to mount the chamber to the the blade holder module (either a Solo's Hold or KR vintage Graflex blade holder) in order for it to work.

Rudy - if you need some sample SH and KR blade holders, or even a vintage Graflex for the prototype, let me know. Anything I can do the grease the proverbial wheels.

I would go for a Graflex chamber too!

Let the man work. Once he's done (and before he's had a chance to sit down) _then_ we can all bug him for a Graflex version... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HUGE UPDATE ON SHIPPING!!!!
For those of you that are international, the post office will not track all international shipping unless you pay for Priority shipping.

Which is odd, because prior all international shipping would track regardless. But i guess starting this year they changed that. Just found that out on my other run when i was looking at tracking numbers and it was notating that it was untraceable..

So if you want fully tracked items I have the new prices otherwise ill just ship them out as normal..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back