Service 3D Modeler and Large/Small 3d printing

Re: 3D Modeler looking for work

hi guys,

don't hesitate to engage santiclause, his work is top notch :thumbsup

Do you have any pics of completed commissions??

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any pics of completed commissions??

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indeed I do. There are so many, but I can pick a few and post them so people have an idea I guess.

Also PM's replied to.

Still accepting more commissions.

Here are just a few things I've done for people. Some of the stuff I've done, they don't want me to show so here are just a few.

edit3.jpg14.jpgedits1.jpgedits11.jpgeyes.jpgback.jpgbackside.jpgfront.jpgfrontside.jpg1.jpg5.jpg13.jpg12.jpg11.jpg10.jpg14.jpg24.jpg23.jpg25.jpgthick_model1.jpgthick_model2.jpgthick_model3.jpgthick_model4.jpg

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 128

Yea man, I got your message, I can certainly do them. I wrote a message back asking which ones, because when I researched the items I found a few different versions or something, so if you could send me some images of the ones you specifically want we can talk more.

Thanks

Just finished a few more. Still accepting more commissions at this time. If you need something before Christmas, please hurry as I will only have tomorrow and the next day to work on it.

Thanks again,

Bryan

Accepting more commissions. If you need something done before xmas, then I seriously recommend you let me know asap so I can get it done tonight, otherwise just send me the idea of what you need and we'll get it done.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back