godproject

Thank you for checking out my post. I am proficient in the use of Solidworks, 3D studio max, and Photoshop as well as a myriad of other programs. I am looking to start offering my services on a commission basis to produce high-quality props and costume pieces. You can see a lot of my previous 3-d work by checking out the links in my signature. I also am proficient in the use of CNC and have my own milling machine, and will be offering to do runs of custom pieces. If there is any one out there who would like to be an investor in any project they believe could be lucrative, but don't have the technical means to see it done. Please feel free to contact me with any business proposals. Always looking for good investors to work with.

its an off brand......dual extruder, heated build plate, encased, and upgradeable. it's about 700.......it's big enough for home use and for prototyping. but helmets and anything larger will have to be split into sections. I just cant afford the 8k price tag for one that prints that big. that'll be later down the road when the market gets more affordable.....

Awesome man. Just didn't know how much research you had done concerning 3d printers. That's one of my next projects. Let me know how it goes and if there's anything I can do to help/

as soon as i became a member here i started to research.......and the things people can do. so read article after article. FAQ page's from numerous companies. yeah, i did my homework. now it's been shopping around for a good setup and price. and then material costs. it'll be more expensive on my electric bill but material isn't that high. so i finally justified it. i should have one in my hands around x-mas. it's my present to myself this year........

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back