2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet but hopeful:)

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 92
Mine has...ARRIVED!! My Secret Santa gift is here and so is a very unexpected but wonderful "Thank you" from a fellow member here. I believe its a thank you for doing him a Solid?....lol

Firstly here is my SS gift.

View attachment 971114

It came with a letter....

View attachment 971115

Disapointedo_O......hmmmmmm am I disapoin NOOOOOOOOOOO. NO I AM NOT. This is a really good. Ive already got a perfect frame for it to hang it in my man cave above my Indy collection. Thank You SS, you got skills.

View attachment 971117

HOW GOOD IS THAT?!?!?!

And now for my almost sort of not quite nearly SS gift.

View attachment 971120
Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd

View attachment 971123

FINALLY!! I can fire up that Lightsaber ive been building. Thanks xl97 these are fantastic. I wasnt going to have a drink tonight, but I am now.

Double Win. I get to drink and blame someone else for it.......

THANK YOU BOTH AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

You may want to turn the art over, that's the back.

i just wanted to share that i just got a late Christmas present from my parents and is not a ss gift but the gift i got was two Battlestar Galactica zip up hoodies each hoodie is based on both BSG Shows

Attachments

• 20190105_163644_001.jpg
    20190105_163644_001.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
  • 20190105_163520_003.jpg
    20190105_163520_003.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 90
Awesome to see so many great gifts. My SS recipient has decided to keep his gifts to himself for the time being. I may do a separate build thread to show off part of what I put together.

Same for mine, but I rest contentedly knowing they said they received it. As long as I added to their christmas joy. :)

Just a short note that my Secret Santa gift arrived today. I'm sending pictures tomorrow.

Dietrich

So, now I've got more time to post. This is what I got from Brody:

A Star Trek mug from the last movie
4 TOS action figures
5 TOS film cells

Thanks a lot Brody and greetings from Germany

Dietrich

Attachments

• 100_7363.JPG
    100_7363.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Now that the holidays are in the past I I am now able to sit down and create a post that is worthy of the awesomeness that my secret Santa did for me. I have been going through some rough times with a separation from my wife happening literally on Thanksgiving. The amount of care and time that you put into this package what is Apparent from the moment I opened it. I am so beyond touched at how awesome of a job you did. There are some references in here that I don't even know how you could have possibly known. You are truly amazing! I saved this package and did not open it the rest of the way aside from the ornament and the letter. On Christmas Day my secret Santa package was my Christmas. And oh what a Christmas it was! Absolutely amazing and I was dying laughing! Without further ado let me take you on a journey through my most amazing secret santa package.

The very first thing up was a letter from Wade Wilson himself. He listed quite a few different forms of my name and I think I am going to go with the form of Susan. Yes from now on I shall be known as Susan!
618254-b4febc83199ffa8be7ca703ee26cff59.jpg

After the letter the very first thing that I saw was the Deadpool Christmas ornament that he had made. I absolutely loved it! That was on my tree from the moment I first opened up the package and decided to save it for Christmas. I had 4 ornaments on my tree that I considered special. The Deadpool one is one of the most special ones that I have now.

618256-5a28cde4633c9c39c28d951492be8f6a.jpg

The very next thing that I opened up turned out to be an awesome hula girl dashboard doll. I tried to figure out where it was from but then I got dizzy and my mind just kept on saying it's a magical place it's a magical place it's a magical place. Since I couldn't quite get off the whole it's a magical place repetition I went ahead and put that gift off to the side. I might revisit it later in future seasons.

618257-ee7a0c1bb56d34759d8567bbd428aa1a.jpg

The next thing that I unwrapped was some genuine authentic Jared Leto sperm. Yes the specimen cup is empty because I scooped it out and used it for my own nefarious purposes. In just seven days I will have an army of Leto's. And the Leto's shall rise up... I mean.. Nevermind ignore that.

618258-fa18e96415cffbbae4ac4dcb7851198c.jpg

The next thing I hesitate to show you all because I don't want the secret to get out... But I guess it's okay to share with my RPF family. Deadpool himself Tracked Down the infamous Lori Grimes bathroom stall graffiti! I tried to give it a call as I was looking for a really good time but I just discovered that the number was dead. Although I do feel comforted by the extra added knowledge that just one of my pubic hairs can shut down a 5 Star Restaurant. Weird things that you learn from bathroom graffiti but hey.

618259-d50d4d72fe97e73326d109e2ddc8c771.jpg

I opened up the next box and he got me the actual Beatles! Yes! I mean I do have to admit that they keep on taking drugs and talking with me about philosophical stuff that they learn from the shamen. But oh my Lord the set of pipes on those buggers.

My Video of them performing was Deleted due to copyright Violations and I did not get a pic before they went to bed for the night. But super awesome.

In a large envelope came a certificate of authenticity naming me an official member of The Three Amigos! Wherever there is Injustice, you'll find us. Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there. Wherever Liberty is threatened, you'll find The Three Amigos!!!

618266-cf4cc647eb8397d2fe1c2c5a91ece1f4.jpg

The next thing that I unwrapped was a picture of one of my favorite lawmen Brisco County Jr and his horse Comet the Wonder Horse. And I can't believe it! Deadpool even wrote on the picture Brisco's County's famous cry " You'll be a wizard one day Luke" man oh man I remember shouting that at the top of my lungs everytime Brisco would come on the TV.

618267-8f101d832683d4f0c20920a10f15f61c.jpg

And if that wasn't enough awesomeness the gifts continue to come. The very next thing that I opened was a box of arya's original recipe Frozen Frey pie. My oh my do I love the Frozen Frey pies. Of course just like Revenge you must dine on it cold! Although I am required by law to state that Aria's Frozen Frey pies are a subsidiary of Titus andronicus Incorporated.

618268-cac1b5f30a20ec36eef9b98df893d8d8.jpg

Now I understand that this could be construed as a violation of trust as I was instructed to do something safe with this like Burn it. But, I'm sure all of you can keep a secret. It appears that our friend Deadpool has a past history of disturbing Disneyland. He trusted me with his arrest report when he decided to go around and, rightly so, change the Haunted Mansion into the haunted X mansion. Oh the list goes on and on and the report is beyond detailed as to all the shenanigans that Deadpool got into. Even my theater companies namesake, Amber Sweets, just so happen to be running the churro stand when all of this went down. Oh what an amazing read! The details are amazing. While I was reading it I could picture it in my mind because it was so well done. Whoever wrote this report seriously is an excellent report writer. Although with all the details you did it probably took quite a bit of time and I'm sure the mouse does not like it when you waste time. I was absolutely floored by this gift, the amount and time and effort that went into it is beyond amazing. The fact that Deadpool himself went and caused a disturbance at the Haunted Mansion just so he could send me a secret Santa gift is beyond touching.

618269-b628221d3cc87fcb91b42a8d8c47541a.jpg

618270-5c07e1292e943c65df57d960ad7d3e5f.jpg

618271-03db294dc76c123b61fb2a9fd0c4654f.jpg

618272-2aed67ffd4a31a549e181ffdcb9037f3.jpg

618273-4eb5eb42e8e747095ac5e6bbb4f6e0e3.jpg

618274-705b4cc8fbb922b36d0f5bbbbf871a80.jpg

The very final gift that I opened which I labeled as the piece de resistance. I slowly opened it and two gorgeous crusty eyes were staring me back. A piece of toast suitable for display on the wall magically, on this toast is the image of the Creator himself! Frank-n-furter!!! How they somehow got the holy image of dr. Frank-n-furter on the toast is a miracle! And I dare say that this toast should be recognized as a miracle! But that's a rather tender subject, another slice anyone?
618277-dc3b689d31c3f2a754df0924c6773437.jpg

618278-0a01ae26842c18651ab80657ecbaef63.jpg

At the end of the day Santa you made my holidays. I was going through some very bad stuff which leads a lot of people to be depressed. Your thoughtfulness, your research into the things that I like is amazing! I am beyond touched that even when I think about it I tear up. all the things that you did had an amazing personal link to me. That was an amazing secret santa package. With all the humblest sincerity I can muster thank you Santa, thank you.

Attachments

• Secret Santa 2018 (16).jpg
    Secret Santa 2018 (16).jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back