2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I shovel my way to the mailbox here in Chicago, I'll check;)

Attachments

• IMG_20190119_100821.jpg
    IMG_20190119_100821.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89
Mark me as received and mark me as AMAZED. I'll upload pics as soon as I can stop looking at my gift. Or tomorrow.
Can't thank you enough Secret Santa!

So... It took two weeks, but here I am!

My secret santa was awesome enough to send me this 1/1 replica of Ironman's arc reactor from the first movie, with an acrylic display... and it even light's up! He also added a lovely 3d printed Raptor claw as a bonus to the box, and I cannot wait to start painting it whenever time allows me to do so!

33l2dxy.jpg

2ia505s.jpg

de4ke0.jpg

Thank you again Tom! You're a legend!

Has anything been sorted for lostinperiphery yet? Be it his original Secret Santa has been in contact or a new Secret Santa being allocated as I imagine he is feeling a little dejected by now. Not sure i'll make another weekend without a satisfying conclusion to this particularly vexing boggle.

Thanks @doppleganger, I’m not feeling particularly dejected, but I have stopped obsessively checking the mailbox, lol

No rush on my account, and I certainly appreciate those folks who chimed in! If a replacement Santa ends up picking up the slack, id like to send them a little something from Pangea Designs, my EDC products brand.

Last edited:
I volunteer! Lostinperiphery definitely deserves a gift this season. Not that anyone doesn't, but I have it on good authority that he gave someone the perfect gift this Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back