2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody that got gifts they all look great i am still waiting to receive my gift i hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I am shipped... and received!!!

I had the enormous honor of being Michael's recipient this year! And he didn't disappoint. I am not ashamed to tell you his gift made me cry a little, and I didn't stop shaking for 10 minutes! That man actually got me something from my off-the-wall, never in a million years fantasy gift list I posted!!! I am not gonna tell you about it, cause pics speak a thousand words, right?!? So without further ado, I give you the best Christmas gift of the year:

AH, VENICE!
48385522_635288196889638_2848705151483510784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

LEATHER BINDING!!!
48421001_635288183556306_1279060656821108736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES!!!
48405498_635288166889641_5460135247016361984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

Michael, your effort deserves nothing less than my complete gratitude. I LOVE IT!!! Thank-you, and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Just got home to find this awesome package filled with the perfect gifts! The first being a beautiful Star Wars print by Drew Baker (which is definitely being framed and put on the wall) and the second being a custom Apollo t-shirt with my name on it! And just in time for the 50th anniversary of Apollo 8! My Santa clearly knows me too well.
Glad you like it! The shirt size was a hit or miss ;)

That’s one sexy diary, congratulations.

Got an email from the [REDACTED] yesterday, they sent out the [REDACTED]. I had already confirmed a Christmas delivery date, but they just provided a tracking number. Expected delivery is Saturday, December 22 by 8:00 PM.

Wow! You may mark me as 'received'. :) Could not be more excited with this SS gift. Not sure if my SS is just that intuitive or if they found a photo of my Indiana Jones display and noticed I was missing this great piece. Really, really stoked on this. :D It may not be in a museum, but it'll have to do.

At any rate, thank you SS, whoever you may be!

View attachment 966478

View attachment 966479

Oh man, I am so glad you enjoyed it! I did some searching through your posts and didn't see any mention of having the cross, so I took a chance. I'm glad I was right!

Came home from work today to find a box from "Santa." Since this is the only non-in person SS I participate in, I think it's safe to say you can mark me as RECEIVED!

Christmas is almost here, expect pics shortly after!

Happy to say my SS gift arrived tonight! I was originally planning on waiting but I'll be out of town until the new year and I know how antsy folks get to see the goods, so without further ado...

RPF-SS-2018.jpg

My SS did a wonderful job flat-packing and shipping these and I was able to easily reassemble them for safe-keeping until I'm ready to work on them. One of my planned resolutions for 2019 has been to spend more time with models, and these two beauties fit the bill! Also, bonus points for popping my Gundam cherry; most all models I've worked on in the past have been Star Wars, so I'm doubly excited to work on these kits.

Can't wait to see the influx of posts after Christmas, and I hope everyone enjoys their holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back