2018 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! You may mark me as 'received'. :) Could not be more excited with this SS gift. Not sure if my SS is just that intuitive or if they found a photo of my Indiana Jones display and noticed I was missing this great piece. Really, really stoked on this. :D It may not be in a museum, but it'll have to do.

At any rate, thank you SS, whoever you may be!

N721MoK.jpg

DOdf6sy.jpg

I want to thank my Secret Santa for the amazing gifts! Going to turn the Die Hard vent into a christmas tree ornament.

Also, my SS gift will be shipped out tomorrow. so mark me down as received and sent!

chrisnupp the vent is already a Christmas ornament. If you look on the bottom there is a hole that's punched so that you can insert one of the bulbs from your tree (assuming they're the typical long bulbs and not round ones or something) The majority of the bulb should be hidden by the lighter except for the tip which will serve as the "flame" of the lighter.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Just got home to find this awesome package filled with the perfect gifts! The first being a beautiful Star Wars print by Drew Baker (which is definitely being framed and put on the wall) and the second being a custom Apollo t-shirt with my name on it! And just in time for the 50th anniversary of Apollo 8! My Santa clearly knows me too well.

Attachments

• IMG_7089 (2).jpg
    IMG_7089 (2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
My recipient's main gift arrived today as expected, and luckily it wasn't damaged by Amazon's poor packaging skills, which means I will definitely be shipping it out tomorrow. So they should have it in their hands before Christmas :)

I'm still not sure my recipient will love the gift, but it's something I would be more than happy to receive from my Secret Santa (I'm actually thinking of ordering a 2nd one for myself now that I've seen it in person), so I'm hopeful they'll like it.

Haven't been on to update, but mark me as received!

609160-8d55a227c0d2abdaaa2a2744db0ea71b.jpg

I was planning on waiting until the 25th but my wife said I'd have to wrap it up if I wanted to put it under the tree so I went ahead and opened it.

609161-46dd9fe2655e50416edde7463fa45de3.jpg
609162-7d5ccac6f0f178b8b44459747f19640b.jpg

It's a sweet handmade light saber - thank you SS ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4988.JPG
    IMG_4988.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4989.JPG
    IMG_4989.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4990.JPG
    IMG_4990.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
Alright guys...

Sheeple
CVWcreations
gabevt
Boris K
lostinperiphery

Right now you're on Santa's naughty list. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP and let me know the status of your gift. If I don't hear from you by Friday I will assume you're not sending anything and replace you with backup Santas.

Oops! Mine posted last week, but I didn’t realize I needed to inform you. Apologies!!! It’s safely on its way, for delivery before christmas. DM'ed with tracking info :)

Last edited:
So I returned home to my gift from my SS today. I would like to say I managed to remained composed and have put it under the tree for Christmas day but alas inside I am a 7 year old and decided to get into it and I am so thankful to my SS and absolutely blown away by what you've given me. The moon has always been an avid interest of mine and I have spent many a night looking up and finding peace in its curiosity and your gift gives me a little of that feeling in my own home! The other gifts you sent were the icing on the cake and I wholeheartedly agree its not Christmas without socks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back