2012 So Cal Prop Party CRAVE ONLINE VIDEO PAGE 1

Looks like fun, guys....well done. I want a Death Star cupcake! Next trip that I make to Cali will be planned around this event. I'll be the lone Canadian RPF delegate! lol

Re: 2012 So Cal Prop Party DONE AND DONE! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Jean and I had a great time, too!

StarWarsChick once again disguised as StarTrekChick:

PropParty2012005.jpg

This was the shot where you're shooting the worm out of my ear, right?

--Brian

Who is that?

So I see this guy who I recognize and ask him how I know him. He says, "Well Im an actor. You might have seen me play a character on the NBC sitcom Community called Inspector SpaceTime."

Me, "Never seen it......oh wait your in my nieces Improv acting group in West Hollywood. We met you last year.......bla bla bla."

He wasnt being smug or anything, in fact totally nice guy. Brad, the character has kinda gained momentum on the interwebz. I think they are gearing up to do webisodes or something.

So I see this guy who I recognize and ask him how I know him. He says, "Well Im an actor. You might have seen me play a character on the NBC sitcom Community called Inspector SpaceTime."

Me, "Never seen it......oh wait your in my nieces Improv acting group in West Hollywood. We met you last year.......bla bla bla."

He wasnt being smug or anything, in fact totally nice guy. Brad, the character has kinda gained momentum on the interwebz. I think they are gearing up to do webisodes or something.

Thanks Chris. I guess that's it. I don't watch TV so it makes sense that I would have NO clue who he is.

Yes, I invited Travis (Inspector Spacetime) along to try and find some crowdsourcing options from the amazing pool of RPF talent to make his upcoming webseries look good.

io9 has been covering the "Inspector Spacetime" project pretty regularly to give you an idea of the project:

Inspector spacetime News, Videos, Reviews and Gossip - io9

The 100 word version is that: "Community" came up with a hilarous Doctor Who parody that inspired fans to come up with a complete fictional backstory for the (fake) 50 year old series in a sort of Spinal Tap meets Star Trek celebration of geek continuity. Travis pitched a IS webseries to NBC as part of their website but they decided to pass, so he decided to make his own fan-film starring him as the character, modified just enough to avoid stepping on anyone's copyrights.

I met him and his video crew at the Gallifrey Doctor Who convention, and their infectious enthusiasm has led to me helping out the cause by designing/building their "Sonic Screwdriver" knock-off, the "Optic Pocketknife".

--Brian

So any word on the RPF vid that StarWarsChick did??? And more photos! It's impossible that a room full of prop geeks and we have less then 10,000 photos.... Yes most will be of a screen used prop at intervals of an eighth of an inch rotation.... AW hell that was mean, sorry. ;p just post more pics.... Or vids... Damn phone died on us so we got squat.

Sent from somewhere in space & time...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back