2011 halloween attractions in California

berserk wolf

do u guys think that Knott's, Universal Studios, or any other halloween maze companies will do anything off of Predators? any idea of might or should do so? i mean how awesome would that be!!! it's already mid-March. Next thing we know its October! post your thoughts here!

What he is saying is Predator is owned by Fox...Universal couldn't have it because they do not own the rights to the movies.

What he is saying is Predator is owned by Fox...Universal couldn't have it because they do not own the rights to the movies.
oh yeah thats right. Knott's could probably do it huh? 'Cuz they did Grudge 2, Quarantine, and Beowulf in previous years. and in 09, Sinister Pointe did a LEGIT Silent Hill maze.

Knotts has a Paramount license and Screen Gem license ..but not FOX ..so I wouldnt count on a Predator theme at any theme Park ..not officially anyway

hehe well not predator but everything esle in it, i couldnt imagine wearing that full suit for hours in pitch black darkness :)
maybe this year if i find a better way, maybe pred can be in it

thanks for the shout out though George :D

I'm just going to play AVP gold and AVP2 at 2 am with no lights on and with surround sound as a Colonel Marine. That should be enough of a thrill. I swear some of those levels are like a theme ride as you're waiting in line. Random pipes busting and spraying steam or mist. Oh god, I need to play F.E.A.R. now also, well there went my underwear.

hehe well not predator but everything esle in it, i couldnt imagine wearing that full suit for hours in pitch black darkness :D
maybe this year if i find a better way, maybe pred can be in it

thanks for the shout out though George
so have you heard anything yet, Ernie? :) if not, keep me posted either here or FB!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back