1St P1 Build Almost Complete

1elder

its been awhile since ive checked in ,ive been really busy trying to get my build done along with painting some pieces for some friends of mine but anyway i know its not done yet but wanted to show the progress ive made so here's my 1st p1 build almost done hope you all like it and once this is done im doing a p2 elder suit cant wait. enjoy

DSCF1405.JPG

DSCF1404.JPG

DSCF1409.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great suit mate, nice proportions! I especially like the paint up on the head and his scowling expression. Whats next to finish him off?

i need to finish the netting, and get the bomb gauntlet wired and last but not least i just recieved some longer blades from seahunterr and need to get them installed

thanks guys im really happy with it and grond29 i havent started on it yet but i did get some great advice from seahunterr on how to install the blades just need the time now to do it.

well its been a while since i posted anythingbeen crazy busy with all kinds of pred projects actually have done a second p1 hope you like how its turned out i have to say im really pleased with the results.also wanted to thank all for the tips and ideas.below are some pics

;;;;;;;.png

'''.png

wqwqwaaaa.png

untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you all know the frame that the suit is on is a little taller than its suppose to be it was actually for another costume build do the torso sits higher than its suppose to but you still get the idea . Planning on doing a photo shoot before it starts to warm back up do I will post the pics when done

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back