Jurassic World

JURASSIC WORLD: Imagine A World Where People Are Bored With Dinosaurs | Badass Digest
I like the allegory they are going with. The whole interview is a good read.

"And I have to build something that can take them to the same place those earlier films took us."
It seems Mr. Treverrow didn't read the leaked plot details

mutant-park.jpg:facepalm

Here's another patch. The design matches the patch I saw on the left and right shoulders of the JW security extras:
http://i.imgur.com/gKdcfgT.jpg

Looks like someone failed their Design 101 course. Seriously dark blue on black? :facepalm.

He did. Read his statements regarding the leaked plot details in the whole interview.

I did. Read my highlight.

Like if I would go back to my childhood, lets take E.T. for example and turn E.T. into some alien/cyborg hybrid and take everything that made you fall in love with E.T. and turn it into something repulsive.

Actually, the ones I saw looked like a lighter blue, but the design is the same:
View attachment 331482

A lighter blue works a heck of a lot better ;) must be the level of light then

Ha..okay :), but that part of his statement wasn't really in direct context to the plot details. But I understand your skepticism and it's a natural reaction to things seen at this stage in production. Yet, based on this and his prior interviews I am pretty confident that he has a good grip on what this franchise needs. And I don't think the plot will play out to be as bizarre as it was described. Trevorrow makes a good point with the following statement. "Maybe it sounds crazy, but most of my favorite movies sound crazy when you describe them in a single sentence".

And his final sentence in that interview shows the level of confidence and responsibility he is taking on with this movie. At this point, I am pretty stoked for this film than I was before.

Ha..okay :), but that part of his statement wasn't really in direct context to the plot details. But I understand your skepticism and it's a natural reaction to things seen at this stage in production. Yet, based on this and his prior interviews I am pretty confident that he has a good grip on what this franchise needs. And I don't think the plot will play out to be as bizarre as it was described. Trevorrow makes a good point with the following statement. "Maybe it sounds crazy, but most of my favorite movies sound crazy when you describe them in a single sentence".

And his final sentence in that interview shows the level of confidence and responsibility he is taking on with this movie. At this point, I am pretty stoked for this film than I was before.

Well, lets hope so. I'm hoping for the best movie ever, but preparing for it to be the worst piece of crap ever :p

Small detail, no story spoiler but I'll just hide it anyway
Original run-down remains of the Visitors Center will be in Jurassic World!!
I LIKE IT :)

I gotta say, I think this whole thing sounds like it could be great. Obviously, it all depends on execution. But if it can wash the bad taste of JP 2 and 3 out of my mouth and maybe give me a little of the old magic, I'll be a happy nerd.

FeManCarmicha: "Just finished filming #JurassicWorld and we got to take a prop home with us: our Jurassic World park bands!!!"

BqDZDStCQAAx4mx.jpg

Yay. Looks like someone brought kids again. Already losing interest. Guess they need to cater to every demographic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back