Jurassic World

Pfffft--the Human Centipede movies are better than most Oscar winners! They're schlock masterpieces :lol They know exactly what they are and don't try to be one thing more than that. They're congruent.

You should serious consider seeking professional help if you can find anything of merit in the Human Centipede movies. :facepalm

I think JP2 would have been better if they'd 1) just left Malcolm out of it, and 2) hadn't done the "dinosaurs attack city" angle. Leave those out and that's the stuff I liked. *heh* --Jonah

I liked Malcolm and the dinosaurs in the city thing. The idea of dinos running around in the city is fun. I was hoping JW would be more of that because the park thing is tired.
How would a society bent on saving near extinct animals deal with a resurgence of formeraly extinct animals?
We have all kinds of dangerous animals that live in the wilderness that we avoid exterminating. Would we allow dinosaurs to excist if they were re-introduced into our wilderness? Even if it was just the big dopey herbivores? If they're going to make a movie that raises an ethical debate, make it at least a little more realistic.

Pratt's best line in the trailer "They're dinosaurs... wow enough?"

I agree. The other side of my point with JP2 is that I liked the Malcom and dinos attack city elements, but not mixed with the rest of it. I would have far preferred a failed rescue mission to a second island, and then a follow-up film where someone manages to get some dinos to the mainland and Malcolm fails to convince the people doing it that it's a really bad idea -- the chaotician ranting about exactly what you said: How can modern society deal with such a massive unknown without disastrous results, citing the events of the first film as evidence.

--Jonah

You should serious consider seeking professional help if you can find anything of merit in the Human Centipede movies. :facepalm

I'd rather watch some actors pretend to poo in each other's mouths than let some tranquilizer dispensing witch doctor psychiatrist poo in mine.

I am soo pumped to see this movie! My only fear from this movie is the scene where the one guy says "they are communicating", I hope it's not the I-rex talking to the other species for an uprising like Planet of the Apes...

Mondo Gallery: When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth

"We're thrilled to announce our next gallery show, When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth, celebrating Jurassic Park and the highly anticipated Jurassic World (in theaters June 12). The exhibit, on display June 12th – June 27th, will feature dozens of artists contributing screen prints & original art for one of the all time greatest blockbusters.

Our first reveal comes from the incredible Francesco Francavilla, depicting the awe-inspiring T-Rex ready to take a bite out of a certain island off the coast of Costa Rica with its inverse composition alluding to another famous Steven Spielberg movie poster

Francavilla_JurassicPark_FINALWEB_1024x1024.jpg

Check out the line-up of artists featured in the show:

Dan Black
Frans Boukas
Becky Cloonan
Sam Wolfe Connelly
DKNG
Jason Edmiston
James Flames
Francesco Francavilla
Ken Garduno
Nicole Gustafsson
Brandon Holt
Aaron Horkey
Jock
Rich Kelly
Kilas
The Little Friends of Printmaking
Dan McCarthy
Seb Mesnard
Drew Millward
Gary Pullin
Arik Roper
Neal Russler
Tiny Kitten Teeth
Todd Slater
Stan and Vince
Ken Taylor
John Vogl
Teagan White
Erica Williams
NC Winters
Wocco

In addition to JP-inspired art, we'll have a limited pressing of the previously sold out Jurassic Park Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on Dino DNA Splatter vinyl!

Hosting an entire gallery exhibit of new Jurassic Park artwork is a dream come true for us. It's been over 20 years since the first film captured the imagination of the entire planet and we hope to recreate some of the wonder and excitement of the franchise with this show.

Join us for the opening reception June 12th from 7pm - 10pm at the Mondo Gallery in Austin, Texas."

I'm looking forward to this one. Agreed, hints to be better than 2 & 3.

Should we be wearing our JP hard hats to the premier and walk in with our Hammond canes?

Just watched the second again last night...

Why oh why would a character that is "experienced with predators, sleeping down-wind and all that..." be strolling through the forest with T-Rex blood all over her?

I just dropped off a group of folks that came from a studio screening today. They all had these awesome swag bags. Military OD greed heavy canvas, with natural leather accents and handles. They looked like old fashioned DR. bags. Best part was the Jurrasic World logo embossed on the top of the leather. One of the group left one on board.....yes I returned it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back