Jurassic World

Honestly, I'm digging it so far. LOVE that brochure.
And the photos; the lighting and set pieces make me immediately think of the source material, which is a good sign. And, despite an already negative comment about the kids, I for one think it's a good call. Like it or not, children are a staple of these movies. And I'd much prefer if they stuck with the original system, instead of opting for an all-adult cast in order to make the movie more "gritty and dark". Because we all know the producers definitely considered that route.
And they certainly look like they belong in the series...
I'm impressed so far.

I am loving all the leaks, the attention to detail in the brochure makes me extremely happy, I just hope it has a good score, The music has one of the biggest impacts on me personally. I just hope JW can capture the essence of Jurassic Park, if we don't feel the emotion in the music it may fall flat to fans of the original.

I am loving all the leaks, the attention to detail in the brochure makes me extremely happy,

:facepalm Attention to detail?? Oh yeah totally... they got the font for the logo WAY wrong, they misspelled "Jurassic" in spanish... "attention to detail" my dinobehind.

:lol

Just another example of lame rush job. Grab a crappy graphic from the net, change the colors and voila, one CHEAP logo, with no attention to detail what-so-ever.

Attention to detail as in visitor information, hell most movies wouldn't include actual text. Its a prop that will most likely get a couple of seconds screen time. Imo the attention to detail is great.

I don't mind the Logo either, it's familiar ... I personally would have been more pissed if they changed it lol a nod to the original novel and movie.

Last edited:
:facepalm Attention to detail?? Oh yeah totally... they got the font for the logo WAY wrong, they misspelled "Jurassic" in spanish... "attention to detail" my dinobehind.

:lol

As if companies never change their logos over time? It happens all the time and that's easily what could justify the font change, the powers that be decided to change the logo because the old one was getting dated and they needed to change to better fit in with the times.

As if companies never change their logos over time? It happens all the time and that's easily what could justify the font change, the powers that be decided to change the logo because the old one was getting dated and they needed to change to better fit in with the times.

and they just happen to use an old fan-made one available on the net for years....? :rolleyes

and they just happen to use an old fan-made one available on the net for years....? :rolleyes

Real life, I guess the production staff just got lazy or the director really liked the fan-made logo. Does it really matter?

In movie explanation, it's just an update to their logo, happens all the time and no big deal.

I can't wait to see this movie! I am really looking forward to the Underwater Observatory described in that brochure, as I've always wanted to see some underwater creatures in a Jurassic Park movie :popcorn

I actually think the logo is brilliant. So, they tried to build a park with dinosaurs, it failed. Now they tried again, successfully this time. No visitor has ever seen the old logo, so why design a new one? Just make the colors a bit more friendly and it's a fantastic island to go to for a holiday. It's feels a bit like the fictional creators of the park are ignoring the fact that so much went wrong before.
That's great, because with all the text I read in the brochure I see some fantastically horrible accidents happening. I'm enjoying the fact that so much could go wrong, if they did such a bad job in creating the logo, how well did they do with creating the rest of the park? :D

I actually think the logo is brilliant. So, they tried to build a park with dinosaurs, it failed. Now they tried again, successfully this time. No visitor has ever seen the old logo, so why design a new one? Just make the colors a bit more friendly and it's a fantastic island to go to for a holiday. It's feels a bit like the fictional creators of the park are ignoring the fact that so much went wrong before.
That's great, because with all the text I read in the brochure I see some fantastically horrible accidents happening. I'm enjoying the fact that so much could go wrong, if they did such a bad job in creating the logo, how well did they do with creating the rest of the park? :D

Definitely some possibilities for serious mayhem, the mososaur could cause a lot trouble in and around the water, I mean what could possibly go wrong with having a T-Rex sized marine predator in watery pen?

Given that an adult mosasaur is believed to have been able to grow to at least some 40 odd feet long and assuming that what they have at the park is an adult or at least a sub-adult and if they were as nasty as they're believed to have been that paddling down a rive with one it would be some seriously bad juju to say the least.

This is what wikipedia says. Haha

Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. The park is owned by the Patel Corporation. Owen (portrayed by Chris Pratt), a member of Jurassic World's on-site staff, conducts behavioral research on the Velociraptors.[2] After many years, Jurassic World's attendance rates begin to decline, and a new attraction created to re-spark visitor interest gravely backfires.

New official teaser poster:

jurassic-world-sdcc.jpg

Attachments

• jurassic-world-sdcc.jpg
    jurassic-world-sdcc.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 55
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back